Tekken 8 | PS5/XBOX SERIES X|S/STEAM | Heihachi Returns this Autumn

Renegade47

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
North South East West
i swear the higher i get the most ridiculously OP Feng feels...
not OP. He has great tools. the issue people have with feng is they arent used to characters that are poke heavy. side step left is his weakness.

the db3 is hard ro read outside of a flowchart. you might have to eat that but try to backdash after it to create distance thats another one of his weaknesses.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
:heh: negro please.. Ever since I bodied you in that set years ago, You been on the run... Out here ducking all fades.. asking for 1st to 1s :mjlol: ducked all the Coli Tekken tournaments.. what happened to you breh.. you talking a good game but you aint trying to get active for real
Never. I calcuated the precise amount of skill required to destroy you and now preparartions are being made.
I dont have the attention span to be playing the same person over and over and i dont know shyt about coli tournaments.

I just won a road to evo tournament on playstation. Im certified out here. :banderas:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Never. I calcuated the precise amount of skill required to destroy you and now preparartions are being made.
I dont have the attention span to be playing the same person over and over and i dont know shyt about coli tournaments.

I just won a road to evo tournament on playstation. Im certified out here. :banderas:
:mjlol: Scary ass nikka.. Change your name to Millhouse

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
bjz9yq6pgpzc1.jpeg

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
not OP. He has great tools. the issue people have with feng is they arent used to characters that are poke heavy. side step left is his weakness.

the db3 is hard ro read outside of a flowchart. you might have to eat that but try to backdash after it to create distance thats another one of his weaknesses.
top 64 at evo japan usage
f0s1kdzqz50d1.png

he's OP :unimpressed:

in fact...all thru this thread i been complaing about how ridiculous victor and feng are..low and behold