Tekken 8 | PS5/XBOX SERIES X|S/STEAM | Heihachi Returns this Autumn

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Started an alt to get better games on my subs…really showcases how absolutely dogshyt the matchmaking is. I got back to blue with a 95% win rate and 2 of those losses was the random tekken god supreme shaheen I got matched with in red ranks :dead:

This shyt actively incentivizes you to only play one character to get better games. Namco a dumb ass company

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Nah.. It doesn't at all :mjlol: but you do you playa

Maybe youre talking about different things. Brain dead moves can be boring. Boring can = ass. She can stillbe powerful but boring…and some of us play to have fun…

Yeah she's probably not ass if her move set is good,

but as a character, she's ass because of her boring move set and personality.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Yeah she's probably not ass if her move set is good,

but as a character, she's ass because of her boring move set and personality.
Xiaoyu is not low tier but she’s not broken or elite, but i main her because she’s just fun as hell to use and charming. Same reason why people are still sticking with Reina and Steve.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Made a alt to see sumthin :jbhmm:

Got back to tekken king with a 80% winrate while im hard stuck in like raijin on ky main.

Matchmaking def favors one char mains

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
We Tekken King now. #70 kuma on the damn planet. Probably higher when I get panda up there.

Mentorship program activated

@Khalil's_Black_Excellence

I have an open door policy brother. Anytime you wanna practice your little 1 2s you come me nihk. Ah get you bumped up to the next level. I'm going to tekken god. These bears can't be stopped.

Last edited:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
We Tekken King now. #70 kuma on the damn planet. Probably higher when I get panda up there.

Mentorship program activated

@Khalil's_Black_Excellence

I have an open door policy brother. Anytime you wanna practice your little 1 2s you come me nihk. Ah get you bumped up to the next level. I'm going to tekken god. These bears can't be stopped.

I'd pack you up quick and in a hurry soon as I get past whatever gimmicks you've built up :francis:

Its a shame that Feng is that high up and looked so fukking lost against you mashing all that unsafe bullshyt :francis:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I'd pack you up quick and in a hurry soon as I get past whatever gimmicks you've built up :francis:

Its a shame that Feng is that high up and looked so fukking lost against you mashing all that unsafe bullshyt :francis:
What's your gamertag