Tekken 8 | PS5/XBOX SERIES X|S/STEAM | Heihachi Returns this Autumn

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
well my main is Asuka.. Pretty much all her shyt is steppable except her running both punches which you can duck punish., which means I cant spam anything.. And what I mean by playing Tekken is you now have to THINK before throwing out a move.. for instance Coffee bytch had those -9 jab strings which meant it is ALWAYS her turn even on block.. That aint Tekken breh.. Now the shyt is -10 so now if I block the second hit I can punish with my own jab which is how its always supposed to have been.. I dont have to you power crush or use unsafe high crush mechanics just to evade a damn jab string.. her running attack is now +2 and never should've been any more plus than that.. Now what you have is an honest character.. Well, I should say "USED TO HAVE" since now you finna drop her for another more easymode character :mjlol:

I mean I've played the highest execution characters in basically every game I've ever played. I didn't feel like doing that while learning a brand new style and series so yeah I picked the easy bytch :manny:

Now I'm probs going to change to Zafina, Xiao or Nina now that I understand the game more. Hardly easy mode, and even if I did who cares. Drag was in GF of evo and he is the easiest character in the game.

If thats what you say is playing tekken a majority of the game isn't playing tekken any more lol. most jab strings arent -10 unless you commit to the full ender anyway.

You're way better than me at this game and series so its whatever, but I'm not some FG scrub in any capacity. I can pick up any character in this game if I wanted to, ya'll overrate the mechanical difficulty of 90% of the shyt in this series. the main reason its hard is that is a million corny ass knowledge checks, situations,and dogshyt hitboxes at play. Purely execution outside of optimal mishima shyt and shyt like taunt JU aint shyt hard here. Like go do UNI advanced combos for even the basic bytch characters. shyt would make most tekken nikkas fingers melt :mjpls:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps

Heheheheh
Zafina been blessed :blessed:

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Them not really doing anything to Victor is bullshyt. :martin:

Him and King should have been gutted so I can stop seeing those b*stards on my screen.

And I was thinking of picking up Asuka too :lolbron:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
New story mode? What can they tell past this point, outside of the rise of (devil) Reina taking over the Zaibatsu?

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Them not really doing anything to Victor is bullshyt. :martin:

Him and King should have been gutted so I can stop seeing those b*stards on my screen.

And I was thinking of picking up Asuka too :lolbron:

I though about picking up Asuka, but she's ass.

Hoping they come through with Anna and Lei.