206 & 734

Heheheheh
Big buff for Bryan, leroy and Asuka :damn:

Drag, coffehoe, Feng :umad: eff off

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
WEAK.. she isn't murdered, she just isn't braindead cheese spam anymore. you actually have to play Tekken with her now
:skip:

Lets see. Wr has been nerfed 8 times. Her strings got worse. Her lows got worse.

She already wasnt braindead cheese spam after her litany of previous nerfs. Itd be one thing if the nerfs retained something of an identity but they basically just made her dry and boring in a game full of insane bullshyt. Wr32 is steppable decreased ranged, less damage, +2. Meanwhile DEN3 exists. You cant make it make sense

Wtf does “playing tekken” even mean lol. When yall OGs throw that out it always looks fugazi to me because from what Im seeing the best characters dont want you “playing” at all :mjlol:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
:skip:

Lets see. Wr has been nerfed 8 times. Her strings got worse. Her lows got worse.

She already wasnt braindead cheese spam after her litany of previous nerfs. Itd be one thing if the nerfs retained something of an identity but they basically just made her dry and boring in a game full of insane bullshyt. Wr32 is steppable decreased ranged, less damage, +2. Meanwhile DEN3 exists. You cant make it make sense

Wtf does “playing tekken” even mean lol. When yall OGs throw that out it always looks fugazi to me because from what Im seeing the best characters dont want you “playing” at all :mjlol:
well my main is Asuka.. Pretty much all her shyt is steppable except her running both punches which you can duck punish., which means I cant spam anything.. And what I mean by playing Tekken is you now have to THINK before throwing out a move.. for instance Coffee bytch had those -9 jab strings which meant it is ALWAYS her turn even on block.. That aint Tekken breh.. Now the shyt is -10 so now if I block the second hit I can punish with my own jab which is how its always supposed to have been.. I dont have to use power crush or use unsafe high crush mechanics or unsafe parries just to evade a damn jab string.. her running attack is now +2 and never should've been any more plus than that.. Now what you have is an honest character.. Well, I should say "USED TO HAVE" since now you finna drop her for another more easymode character :mjlol:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Azu and drag got murdered:russ::russ:dj shotgun heat smash got nerfed thank god

How the hell did victors brain dead ass (EXPULSION!!) barely get touched tho:gucci:

I have no issue playing a char if they are mid. But the nerfs for Azu make her a boring as budget compact fighter when you can just play Nina for that.

looks like I'm going to pick up Zafina now :hubie: