Tekken 8 | PS5/XBOX SERIES X|S/STEAM | Heihachi Returns this Autumn

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
You wild for talking crazy like this after posting those gameplay clips:skip:

I think my day 3 Alisa could humble you. I’m not even sure that you know you can sidestep in this game
Side stepping is p*ssy. Crakface my ID on psn. Don't make me descend. Baeina isn't to be played with

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Side stepping is p*ssy. Crakface my ID on psn. Don't make me descend

I have this on Xbox, Post your Tekken ID so I can find your profile and add you. I posted mine earlier as well you can search via the replay menu and add from there.

You can catch these hands as early as tonight, you really not nice like that :umad:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I have this on Xbox, Post your Tekken ID so I can find your profile and add you. I posted mine earlier as well you can search via the replay menu and add from there.

You can catch these hands as early as tonight, you really not nice like that :umad:
Sorry brother it's Valentines day. Please go lay with a woman. Dont get laid out by Reina. We making thighs shake tonight.

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Sorry brother it's Valentines day. Please go lay with a woman. Dont get laid out by Reina. We making thighs shake tonight.

Touché I forgot all about that shyt I did all my tricking last weekend in Vegas :lolbron:

Hopefully you'll have graduated from shadowboxing the CPU and only moving in a straight line by the time I get to run your fade. I'd almost accuse you of ducking me but I haven't seen you do that in your gameplay either:wow:

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
Touché I forgot all about that shyt I did all my tricking last weekend in Vegas :lolbron:

Hopefully you'll have graduated from shadowboxing the CPU and only moving in a straight line by the time I get to run your fade. I'd almost accuse you of ducking me but I haven't seen you do that in your gameplay either:wow:
@Mowgli Put that stupid hehachi bytch down and unleash Kuma on Skate

He outchea doubting the gift :damn: