Tekken 7

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Man I'm at work right now.. soon as I get some time imma break down my issues with this game.. but to sum it up.. They trying to turn this shyt into some Marvel vs Capcom shyt... No not trying thats what its becoming.. I mentioned this before.. they have successfully diminished the skill gap to help sorry nikkas and turned this shyt into a mix-up fest where you have to constantly guess correctly or get killed.. Im good
Having trouble getting back to prime brotha? :russ:

Noctis Raven

when is this clown going to actually make a real new character

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Having trouble getting back to prime brotha? :russ:

Noctis Raven

when is this clown going to actually make a real new character
:whoo: Man they changed some shyt up about the ranks in that last big update.. once you get to emperor it takes extremely long to build the rank up you gotta put in so many hours just to go up one rank... Meaning the amount of wins you need increased drastically. The update demoted everyone back 3-4 ranks I made it back to Tekken God Prime then I ran into this Yoshimitsu player :picard:I just couldn't fade that nikka and got Asuka demoted.. Put the game down for a couple weeks pissed off came back then got demoted by this Zafina player :dead:... My entire defense just gets opened up by Gimmicks that's why I'm bout to use this bytch in those situations

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
:whoo: Man they changed some shyt up about the ranks in that last big update.. once you get to emperor it takes extremely long to build the rank up you gotta put in so many hours just to go up one rank... Meaning the amount of wins you need increased drastically. The update demoted everyone back 3-4 ranks I made it back to Tekken God Prime then I ran into this Yoshimitsu player :picard:I just couldn't fade that nikka and got Asuka demoted.. Put the game down for a couple weeks pissed off came back then got demoted by this Zafina player :dead:... My entire defense just gets opened up by Gimmicks that's why I'm bout to use this bytch in those situations
What's the problem with the gimmicks
The game is rock paper scissors mind games. You getting frame trapped or just out moved ?

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
What's the problem with the gimmicks
The game is rock paper scissors mind games. You getting frame trapped or just out moved ?
It has never been rock paper scissors to the extent it is in T7. You didn't have have all these heavy duty 50/50 characters... you had more mental frame advantage type of mixups using disadvantage frames to mix your opponents up to the point where you could make your opponent swing when YOU wanted them to swing or not swing when you dont want them to swing so you can go for a more extensive mixups (if that makes sense).. this shyt now is just fast paced transitions of one mixup to the next mixup.. some straight Marvel v Capcom shyt ..Mind games is what Tekken USED to be.. Now it's mostly a guessing game.. I know the difference between losing because I simply got outplayed and losing cause this nikka just 50-50d me to death.. They nerfed movement in this game, and they added a frame delay into this version for example moves that you used to could block properly on reaction now in T7 you have to make reads and guess.

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
Yeah Kuni is good. need to lab her more

Been playing some Marduk lately. robbery personified

Tflasha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Kuni is an asspull character that harada basically took noctis/raven/ and Josie and just threw their moves into a pot.. fukkin bullshyt:francis:

Last edited: