Tekken 7

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Kunimitsu gotta be the most annoying character ever made, get this anime bullshyt out the game :camby:
Yep, seems like everyone uses this bytch.

I can't go to sleep anyone wanna chop it up? I'm not a tekken master tho I just casually play for fun

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
been playing mostly miguel ever since s4 dropped....easily my best character now. only play bears to troll, lee not at all

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
been playing mostly miguel ever since s4 dropped....easily my best character now. only play bears to troll, lee not at all
I was trying to get good with king then switched it over to miguel and he became easily my favorite character out of everybody. You been pulling off his one hit KO too? I love pulling that off.
osnwii.gif

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
Can we get another match later tonight, i figure if you beat my ass to pulp enough maybe i'll get better from the pummelling

Yeah we can play later.

I was trying to get good with king then switched it over to miguel and he became easily my favorite character out of everybody. You been pulling off his one hit KO too? I love pulling that off.
osnwii.gif

I always do it when my opponent is afk. Don't have time to wait for somebody to play the game.

Never landed it raw in an actual match. I'd drop Tekken if it happened to me.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Yeah we can play later.

I always do it when my opponent is afk. Don't have time to wait for somebody to play the game.

Never landed it raw in an actual match. I'd drop Tekken if it happened to me.

Youd be surprised how many of them don't know what it is