Reppin
NULL

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Done with this game. This shyt just dont feel like Tekken no more...Just deleted it off my PS

Damn breh you're really gone?

I've kinda been feeling the same way. This wall carry I'm not feeling at all. Every character is doing wall to wall combos.

I've still got to improve so I'll be playing for a while learning the cast.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Damn breh you're really gone?

I've kinda been feeling the same way. This wall carry I'm not feeling at all. Every character is doing wall to wall combos.

I've still got to improve so I'll be playing for a while learning the cast.
Man I'm at work right now.. soon as I get some time imma break down my issues with this game.. but to sum it up.. They trying to turn this shyt into some Marvel vs Capcom shyt... No not trying thats what its becoming.. I mentioned this before.. they have successfully diminished the skill gap to help sorry nikkas and turned this shyt into a mix-up fest where you have to constantly guess correctly or get killed.. Im good

Last edited:

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
I legit threw my controller facing Kazumi

teleporting across the screen ....

combos that go on FOREVER

it’s all we got tho, When the new virtua fighter drop in off this as well

:russ:

Kazumi at wall: throw that splats and gives a wall combo. Combo that puts you on your stomach and she gets another combo from the 50/50

:hhh:

If Dead or Alive had a proper online community I'd be on that game heavy.

Virtua Fighter would be dope to make a return if it actually happens.

Man I'm at work right now.. soon as I get some time imma break down my issues with this game.. but to sum it up.. They trying to turn this shyt into some Marvel vs Capcom shyt... No not trying thats what its becoming.. I mentioned this before.. they have successfully diminished the skill gap for sorry nikkas and turned this shyt into a mix-up fest where you have to constantly guess or get killed.. Im good

Yeah I get what you're saying. The same reason I can't play or watch Guilty Gear or Dragonball Fighterz. Every game is option selects without proper defensive options or negative frames for the initiator.

I feel I have to do so much with Jin in Tekken compared to my Lili, Devil Jin and Nina to get a win.

Then they hide his damage behind microdashes, wave dash cancels, don't give him an oki game, lows are meh, 50/50 game is seeable. Plays like a relic in this game.

I've been trying to play neutral in this game and that is gone. Hurtboxes are not updated, im seeing moves interact with an opponent but not hit

:scust:

The game is a mess.

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures

Kazumi at wall: throw that splats and gives a wall combo. Combo that puts you on your stomach and she gets another combo from the 50/50

Yeah I get what you're saying. The same reason I can't play or watch Guilty Gear or Dragonball Fighterz. Every game is option selects without proper defensive options or negative frames for the initiator.

I feel I have to do so much with Jin in Tekken compared to my Lili, Devil Jin and Nina to get a win.

Then they hide his damage behind microdashes, wave dash cancels, don't give him an oki game, lows are meh, 50/50 game is seeable. Plays like a relic in this game.

I've been trying to play neutral in this game and that is gone. Hurtboxes are not updated, im seeing moves interact with an opponent but not hit

The game is a mess.

There’s a stark difference between the new/dlc characters and the Legacy Characters ... it’s almost unfair

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps

The game is a mess.
Virtua Fighter return was teased back in September

YOGEBEAR09

RAM Gang. Horns up
Daps
Reppin
Knickstape and dem Rams
Man I'm at work right now.. soon as I get some time imma break down my issues with this game.. but to sum it up.. They trying to turn this shyt into some Marvel vs Capcom shyt... No not trying thats what its becoming.. I mentioned this before.. they have successfully diminished the skill gap to help sorry nikkas and turned this shyt into a mix-up fest where you have to constantly guess correctly or get killed.. Im good
Lets hear it