Teflon Don has some advice for black people (the blacks)

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
There are people who do all of those things he said and are still utter failures in life, and people who do none of those things and are wildly successful.

None of those tips are secrets to success.

1) My advice to black folks would be, find something you are good at, and become great at it. eventually it will make you money.
2) if you aren't good at anything, take advantage of family ties to get a head start. if your dad or uncle is an accountant for example, pursue accounting as a career. that nepotism angle is reason behind many success stories.

smh at including fashion choices and slang in any kind of advice. these shallow critques help no one.

JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC
There is nothing more cringeworthy than black people having conversations about our community surrounded by white people to a predominantly white audience. Especially when it takes place on television.

If he was serious, he would be having this discussion among black people, not a bunch of middle-aged white liberals.

Grand Cru Boo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Yawk New Yawk
I wonder how this would of turned out if this was about illegal immigrants, machismo culture in Latin Americans or any other interest group. It’s sad and disgusting that black folks are continuously chosen to be the perps in everything that is wrong with this country.

Also fukk DL for agreeing to spearhead this convo.

Lastly, do you think the people you’re trying to reach are even watching this shyt?

Come on bro

Last edited:

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Let’s not play dumb. If I said hood nikka, y’all nikkas sure wouldn’t have any problem coming up with some perpetuated stereotypes in y’all head. Do the same thing for suburban nikka.

Who is the suburban nikka Lemon? I'm sorry I'm from the Eastside of Buffalo I don't think about shyt like that.