Teenage Ninja Turles Mutant Mayhem voice cast announced + teaser

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Solid movie. Cube killed his role as Superfly 😆
He was the best part of the movie. The tracks were on point. I think if there's a sequel it'll top this one with the story having Shredder in the fold. I definitely don't think it's as good as Across the Spider-Verse which I've heard several people saying.

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
Like this new renaissance of western animation happening. Pixar and Disney have kept major animation in too much of a box over the last 50 years

I'd love to see a pokemon movie in a similar style :wow:

That shyt would hit right in the childhood :mjcry:

Last edited:

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
This was dope. 8.5/10.

Ice Cube killed it in his role as Superfly. He was cracking me up :russ:

I liked that the Turtles were voiced by actual teens. Their dynamic was cool :ehh:

99% of the human characters in the movie were ugly as fukk lol. They looked more like mutants than the Turtles :mjlol:

The end with the tease of Shredder :wow:

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
Late on this, went to the movie with wife and our nine year old son. I had no expectations of it nor did I know anything about it. I was fumbling around with my snacks when I heard Ante Up for the first time and that's when I knew that I needed to keep paying attention.

This was a dope movie.

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
This movie was fun, my girlfriend didn't like the TMNT growing up, but really enjoyed this film. Iove how they were actually kids.

While we were watching it my girl said ... wait a minute something feelings right

:patrice:

And once April came on she hit the
:obama:

It's wild I seen people on the internet complain about how the turtles were acting, especially at the "bacon, egg and cheese" scene.
:skip:

I wonder why:mjpls:

Eddie Brock

All Star
Daps
As a lifelong hardcore TMNT fan, it pains me to say that this film is the textbook definition of mid :francis:

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Finally got to see this with the fam. This was a terrific movie surpassed only by the 1990 movie. Ice Cube was terrific as Superfly. I also really liked Jackie Chan as a Splinter and Paul Rudd as Mondo Gecko and the kids who played the turtles.

I also liked the fact that they were teenagers first which was a refreshing change of pace. All in all I feel like this a movie that will he huge come streaming time.

Hersh

Superstar
Daps
TMNT 1 >>>>>>>>>>>>
tmnt2 >>>> mayham >>>>> everything else

they "teen bopped" everything.. not much ninja shyt but i hope they expand on it.. surprised we only got a shredder tease... casey jones?

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
TMNT 1 >>>>>>>>>>>>
tmnt2 >>>> mayham >>>>> everything else

they "teen bopped" everything.. not much ninja shyt but i hope they expand on it.. surprised we only got a shredder tease... casey jones?
Will probably be introduced at the school or used to go to it before getting kicked out. I'm sure as they age up they'll focus more on their growth as ninjas.