Teenage Ninja Turles Mutant Mayhem voice cast announced + teaser

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
I'm not a great student on the TMNT comics. I know a little, like how the first issue is super violent with the Turtles being trained to kill and characters end up losing their heads and blowing up while a Frank Miller-esque narration is going on. That's about all I know and most of my knowledge comes from the movies, cartoons, and games. With that being said, I enjoyed the changes that were made in the movie. If you keep going back to the same well for the same stories, it becomes old hat quite quickly. Changes can be made, as sometimes it backfires, but not in this case. In fact, it looks like the majority of people haven't taken issue with it either, because this week, the Turtles had less of a drop than Spider-verse had in its second week, so the good word of mouth is spreading. I hope it can get financially successful enough to be qualified as a box office success and a sequel gets greenlit. This has been a pretty memorable movie in an otherwise lackluster summer, and I would put it in my Top 5, for sure. Cowabunga, brehs!

The Dust King

A Childrens Story
Daps
Reppin
the tri-state
You sound like a mentally ill reddit user.
Call a TMNT movie without the Hanato Yoshi lore a comic accurate adaptation brehs.
Claim others haven't read or know anything brehs.
Tell others not to respond to you brehs.
Legit Coli Retard.

nice paragraph LOL!

i told you im not reading it but you couldnt help yourself like a true compulsive

now cudley cowlick tf outta here

The Dust King

A Childrens Story
Daps
Reppin
the tri-state
I'm not a great student on the TMNT comics. I know a little, like how the first issue is super violent with the Turtles being trained to kill and characters end up losing their heads and blowing up while a Frank Miller-esque narration is going on. That's about all I know and most of my knowledge comes from the movies, cartoons, and games. With that being said, I enjoyed the changes that were made in the movie. If you keep going back to the same well for the same stories, it becomes old hat quite quickly. Changes can be made, as sometimes it backfires, but not in this case. In fact, it looks like the majority of people haven't taken issue with it either, because this week, the Turtles had less of a drop than Spider-verse had in its second week, so the good word of mouth is spreading. I hope it can get financially successful enough to be qualified as a box office success and a sequel gets greenlit. This has been a pretty memorable movie in an otherwise lackluster summer, and I would put it in my Top 5, for sure. Cowabunga, brehs!

to be fair ther is various comic iterations, 4 that i know of

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
could've been

Friday Knights, the third film to make this a trilogy

Shanghai_knights.jpg
Now at their age I’m thinking either a modern Odd Couple or Grumpy Old Men. Asians, black people, and conservatives would come and see it.

The_Truth

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah this was entertaining as hell. My inner child was gleeful by the end. Really perfectly nailed the Saturday morning cartoon feeling in this. Didn’t mind that they’re not staying 100% faithful to the comics. Only ones railing against that shyt are fan boy fundamentalists.

Loved the chemistry the kids voicing the turtles had. Also thought the supporting cast was great, especially Rudd, Rose Byrne and Burress.

Last edited:

BaileyPark31

Love, Peace, Health, and Wealth
Daps
Reppin
The Keystone State
It was a good movie overall.... I didn't love the animation style.

The soundtrack / music was surprisingly good.

Ice cube was pretty funny.

I'd give it 7 / 10 because I think I'm just more interested in Shredder.