Great movie. Enjoyed this a lot.
Spoilers:
Pros:
Way more natural personalities and chemistries
Funny AF
Great music
Graphic style was beautiful

Cons:
If The villains are the Utroms and Shredder, at least give a hint about they are so you'll have a good sequel bait.
Donnie took Most of Mikey's personality and spotlight
They basically removed the entire mythology.
Baxter dead.
Spliter was too pathetic.
I know it's an origin but their fighting was weak.
Made the other mutants generic allies.

a lot of your takes are because you unfamiliar w the cartoons and comics

the entire mythology was actually more accurate than before

mutants arent generic allies, they become the mutanimals, tmtnts avengers

they hopped multiverses before spiderman

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
Also, it never occurred to me before but why didn’t Jackie Chan and Ice Cube make a movie together? They made classics with Chris, but fukk if they could of just made a classic without him.

:patrice:
could've been

Friday Knights, the third film to make this a trilogy

Shanghai_knights.jpg

Uncle Baby Billy

All Star
Daps
a lot of your takes are because you unfamiliar w the cartoons and comics

the entire mythology was actually more accurate than before

mutants arent generic allies, they become the mutanimals, tmtnts avengers

they hopped multiverses before spiderman
What ooze did you huff for this retarded assumption?
I've consumed all goddamn TMNT media possible and read all comics, incl. Mirage and Archie.
The mythology here was removed, retard - no Shredder/Yoshi history beef at all.
Regarding the mutanimals - they never had some of these members, especiallu B&R and they never lived with the turtles as one big happy family.

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ProSports: NOLA. College: UMich. Europe: Arsenal
Solid movie, I thought the first 2/3rds were great, but the last 3rd brought the quality down. Basically - in the OG cartoon, the turtles had to work YEARS to get the respect and love of New York. It took time and countless clashes with Shredder, Krang and all the goons

In this one, the turtles basically become heros and attend high school (?!) in one go.

I prefer the version of TMNT where the bros mostly stick to themselves and only head into the city at night. Basically they really played up the teenage and mutant parts, not so much the ninja part

Other than that movie was great, I enjoyed the art style (although not as much as spiderverse). But where the movie really stood out was the music and the voice acting

I hope the next movie is a bit of a timeskip where the turtles are now approaching 18 years old instead of 15

Uncle Baby Billy

All Star
Daps
Solid movie, I thought the first 2/3rds were great, but the last 3rd brought the quality down. Basically - in the OG cartoon, the turtles had to work YEARS to get the respect and love of New York. It took time and countless clashes with Shredder, Krang and all the goons

In this one, the turtles basically become heros and attend high school (?!) in one go.

I prefer the version of TMNT where the bros mostly stick to themselves and only head into the city at night. Basically they really played up the teenage and mutant parts, not so much the ninja part

Other than that movie was great, I enjoyed the art style (although not as much as spiderverse). But where the movie really stood out was the music and the voice acting

I hope the next movie is a bit of a timeskip where the turtles are now approaching 18 years old instead of 15
I only appreciate the high school stuff because the franchise rarely experiments - the core always remains the same.
That Fast Forward season was the last extreme thing they did.

Would have been cooler if they have gotten into a ninja academy/high school.

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
Movie was raw. I got 4 kids, but saw that shyt DOLO on one of them seedy movie sites..the lore wasnt there, but its a KIDS movie, i get it...FyCK that lore....we learning The art of ninjitsu off Youtube!....

Reading about Sposed to be Gay splinter and seeing the end kinda bumbed me out the end of the movie....like...

Why do that? Just addin stuff just to add it ..

Uncle Baby Billy

All Star
Daps
Movie was raw. I got 4 kids, but saw that shyt DOLO on one of them seedy movie sites..the lore wasnt there, but its a KIDS movie, i get it...FyCK that lore....we learning The art of ninjitsu off Youtube!....

Reading about Sposed to be Gay splinter and seeing the end kinda bumbed me out the end of the movie....like...

Why do that? Just addin stuff just to add it ..
Scumbug is female.
They only referred to her as male in the promo posters, but in the movie IIRC Splinter referred to her as a female.

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
Scumbug is female.
They only referred to her as male in the promo posters, but in the movie IIRC Splinter referred to her as a female.
Or....did they have it as male originally but switched it to a "she" at last minute to avoid controversy?

NOTHING about scumbag said " female" in that movie.

Uncle Baby Billy

All Star
Daps
Or....did they have it as male originally but switched it to a "she" at last minute to avoid controversy?

Jackie Chan's a big homophobe, I doubt he'd knowningly voice a gay Splinter.

Last edited:

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City

Bro it’s a giant roach mutant.

Nothing identifies gender but a voice and what others say. The Bat was a female and I think one of the other mutants and it was all because hey were referred to as a female and female voice actors. Just wave it off vegeta if they made the change, it means nothing.

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
The little breh shot a stray that hit 3/4th of the audience in the theater. It’s alright though, thanks in part to the movie, I listened to “Shimmy Shimmy Ya,” “Ante Up,” and “No Diggity” on the drive back home. Nothing heals the soul more than the sound & music for old people. :mjcry:

The Dust King

A Childrens Story
Daps
Reppin
the tri-state
retarded
goddam
retard -

listen whiteboy pipe tf down.

no assumptions here you made a buncha statements and were WRONG. not 1 or 2 either.

then in another post you mention how you enjoy franchise experimentation

contradictory clown ish.

movie was more in line with the comics then the other media exactly what i said

you read all the comics? then why are you WRONG then?

FOH dont even respond cuz i wont even read it LOL

Uncle Baby Billy

All Star
Daps
listen whiteboy pipe tf down.

no assumptions here you made a buncha statements and were WRONG. not 1 or 2 either.

then in another post you mention how you enjoy franchise experimentation

contradictory clown ish.

movie was more in line with the comics then the other media exactly what i said

you read all the comics? then why are you WRONG then?

FOH dont even respond cuz i wont even read it LOL
You sound like a mentally ill reddit user.
Call a TMNT movie without the Hanato Yoshi lore a comic accurate adaptation brehs.
Claim others haven't read or know anything brehs.
Tell others not to respond to you brehs.
Legit Coli Retard.