Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out Of The Shadows (XBOX LIVE)

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
PlayStation NetworkSeptember 24, 2013[2]

original.gif

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
This Game Is So Flawed Brehs :sadcam:

I Played For About 45 Mins

Granted I Know Not To Expect THE BEST From XBOX Live Games But Ugh

Heres My Complaints

1. The Camera Is Annoying As fukk

2. Theres No Sense Of Direction, Like I Wish There Was A Small Map On Screen To Show Me Where Im Headed. In This Game You Have To Keep An Eye Out For A Glowing Object (i.e A Roof Ledge, A Ladder, A Car) To Know Where You're Headed, Problem Is That Object Doesnt Light Up Till You're 1 Foot Away From It So You Cant See It From Afar, You Have To Wander Around Looking For Something That Glows

3. When The Turtles Go Into Their Special Combo Theres Some Lag, A Few Times I Actually Had It Freeze For A Second Mid Fight

4. Ive Seen Enemies Actually Fighting EACH OTHER, Like Ive Dead Ass Stood Back And Watched 4 Enemies Duke It Out With Each Other lol

5. The Other Turtles Arent The Greatest Of Help, Alot Of Times They Just Stand Around Doing Taunts. They Only Attack When An Enemy Makes Contact With Them

6. Dont Bother Using 2 Players. It Goes Into A Split Screen But The Split Screen Real Estate Isnt 50/50. Its More Like 25/25 With The Other 50% Made Up Of Grey Bars At The Top And Bottom Of The Screen. The Playing Screens Are Too Small, So Small You Can Barely Read Text When Instructed To Do Something.

The Fighting Has Alot Of Promise, I Mean You Can Button Mash If You Want But Theres Alot Of Cool Moves And Combos Etc..

I Like How You Can Use The Environment Around You You Swing Off Ropes And Poles And shyt

I Say DL The Free Demo And Check That Out First

Last edited:

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY

Heres My Complaints

2. Theres No Sense Of Direction, Like I Wish There Was A Small Map On Screen To Show Me Where Im Headed. In This Game You Have To Keep An Eye Out For A Glowing Object (i.e A Roof Ledge, A Latter, A Car) To Know Where You're Headed, Problem Is That Object Doesnt Light Up Till You're 1 Foot Away From It So You Cant See It From Afar, You Have To Wander Around Looking For Something That Glows

3. When The Turtles Go Into Their Special Combo Theres Some Lag, A Few Times I Actually Had It Freeze For A Second Mid Fight

4. Ive Seen Enemies Actually Fighting EACH OTHER, Like Ive Dead Ass Stood Back And Watched 4 Enemies Duke It Out With Each Other lol

5. The Other Turtles Arent The Greatest Of Help, Alot Of Times They Just Stand Around Doing Taunts. They Only Attack When An Enemy Makes Contact With Them

6. Dont Bother Using 2 Players. It Goes Into A Split Screen But The Split Screen Real Estate Isnt 50/50. Its More Like 25/25 With The Other 50% Made Up Of Grey Bars At The Top And Bottom Of The Screen. The Playing Screens Are Too Small, So Small You Can Barely Read Text When Instructed To Do Something.

The Fighting Has Alot Of Promise, I Mean You Can Button Mash If You Want But Theres Alot Of Cool Moves And Combos Etc..

I Like How You Can Use The Environment Around You You Swing Off Ropes And Poles And shyt

Fell from top 10 to not mentioned at all. :wow:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang

Heres My Complaints

2. Theres No Sense Of Direction, Like I Wish There Was A Small Map On Screen To Show Me Where Im Headed. In This Game You Have To Keep An Eye Out For A Glowing Object (i.e A Roof Ledge, A Latter, A Car) To Know Where You're Headed, Problem Is That Object Doesnt Light Up Till You're 1 Foot Away From It So You Cant See It From Afar, You Have To Wander Around Looking For Something That Glows

Man nikka fukk you, this game a beast. Yall playing this on PSN yet? We need to stand together in brotherhood as we all praise this glorious day in gaming :blessed:

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville

Heres My Complaints

:russ: Nah son, get in that dojo and learn how to fight with the boys. This game is pretty deep as far as moves go. You have to unlock advanced moves as you go along. Not perfect, but definetly enjoyable. I'm steady in the dojo learning how to move wit 'em right now.

ThaBronxBully

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
:russ: Nah son, get in that dojo and learn how to fight with the boys. This game is pretty deep as far as moves go. You have to unlock advanced moves as you go along. Not perfect, but definetly enjoyable. I'm steady in the dojo learning how to move wit 'em right now.

The Moves Are Dope, I Have No Problem With Those, I Even Said It In My Post Breh

ThaBronxBully

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
What :gladbron:

Damn, I'm officially revoking @KologeroBx's ghetto pass.
Step foot in the BX again kid and watch what happens to you, Miami boy :birdman:

Try Getting Out The Ghetto Courtney I Think U Got Life fukked Up lol

You Really Do Wear Being Broke As A Badge Of Honor Dont You? :laugh:

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Yeah that camera is annoying and the pausing during fighting I thought it was more of a "slow down" effect so you can see the power move. On second look, it does seem like it's actually freezing during combat :laugh:

Still having fun with this though. Need to get some ppl on XBL so I can try out that multiplayer :ohlawd: