Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out Of The Shadows (XBOX LIVE)

Plexxx

Return of the G
Daps
Reppin
Mobile, AL
played the demo for a bit. its cool, i'll buy it eventually. fighting is kinda slow tho.

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Birthday gift to myself :lolbron:

Can't wait to get home from work. Feel like a kid again :blessed:

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
any reviews out?
Found one
http://www.comicvine.com/articles/teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-out-of-the-shadows-re/1100-147093/
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows is a must play if you're a fan of the franchise or if you grew up addicted to the older arcade and console games. Yes, you may hit a glitch every now and then and the camera can be a pain at times, but these issues are nothing compared to the ridiculous amount of entertainment it'll offer as you and your friends beat your opponents with an absurdly fun variety of slick moves. There's more than enough content and depth here for dedicated gamers, yet it's also totally accessible for someone who just wants to run around and button mash without worrying about elaborate combos and more (these people will probably want to throw their controller during certain boss battles, though). The game is far from perfect but it definitely delivers on its promise of feeling like an updated classic and that's commendable. There's pretty much no reason not to buy this if you like the Ninja Turtles and you enjoy hitting bad guys in the face.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Not out for PS3 yet. If you're on XBL it should come up on the dashboard
RazorRamon.gif

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
If you're on PS3, and you have an able computer, just get it on Steam. I copped and it's good. I might or might not get it on PS3 when it comes out just for the fact it's $15 and PS3 "might give it a larger online audience". It's good though.... if you like TMNT, get it.