Daps
Reppin
NULL

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah he gone gone, been on a cruise out in the Bahamas. shyt is dangerous if you go overboard, not like your typical boat at the beach or whatever. Folks don’t realize how deep the water is if you ain’t got the proper gear on
It's not about how deep the water is. The problem is that the forces created by the cruise ship are incredibly strong and suck you under water, so that you will immediately drown :francis:

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
there was a reddit post that said out of like 212 over board cases like 48 people got saved. That's actually pretty good. I would have thought it would be like 10 out of 200 or something. I guess it just depends on how well the other people on board help throw floatation devices out to you and keep track of your location.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Statistically, the odds of falling off a cruise ship are small. A total of 212 overboard incidents were reported on cruise ships from 2009 to 2019, according to a report commissioned by the industry-trade group Cruise Lines International Association. Out of those, 48 people — about 28% — were successfully rescued.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
If this was a group of high school students, I’m curious on the adults supervising this group and where were they when this was happening? I also thought these cruise ships had made it fairly difficult for people to be able to jump overboard with taller rails and such. The parents can technically sue the cruise ship just for that alone. Sad story, but definitely sounds about white.

Black people just ain’t about to do that kind of shyt.

Thats why I called the kid a stone cold idiot.

I’ve been on a cruise several times. You literally have to WANT to jump over. They’ve got railings all over the boat. The kid CLIMBED over those railings and leaped

Daps
Reppin
Chi
🦈 👦 💀

Yea...not buying the whole shark thing...to me that "shark" just looks like a wave. Dudes visibility at the water surface in the dark would make it extremely difficult to identify anything in the water. Reason why he didn't reach the life preserver was b/c it was thrown about 25+ feet away from buddy who was closer to the current from ship, and getting pulled away. Even in a pool that's a decent swim to get to the floatation device, now imagine it in pure darkness against waves. It's likely he never even saw where the preserver once it hit the water.

Furthermore, when sharks attack they typically bite and release since we aren't their normal or desired food source...it's fairly rare for someone to be attacked, getting pulled under and never to surface. It's possible, but unlikely. If I'm not mistaken, the type of sharks that follow the ships are more like smaller reef sharks and not man-eaters (ie Great Whites, Tiger Sharks, Bull Sharks).

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
Yea...not buying the whole shark thing...to me that "shark" just looks like a wave. Dudes visibility at the water surface in the dark would make it extremely difficult to identify anything in the water. Reason why he didn't reach the life preserver was b/c it was thrown about 25+ feet away from buddy who was closer to the current from ship, and getting pulled away. Even in a pool that's a decent swim to get to the floatation device, now imagine it in pure darkness against waves. It's likely he never even saw where the preserver once it hit the water.

Furthermore, when sharks attack they typically bite and release since we aren't their normal or desired food source...it's fairly rare for someone to be attacked, getting pulled under and never to surface. It's possible, but unlikely. If I'm not mistaken, the type of sharks that follow the ships are more like smaller reef sharks and not man-eaters (ie Great Whites, Tiger Sharks, Bull Sharks).
The shark gets him in the final seconds of the video. You can see it leap up, and he starts screaming

Daps
Reppin
Chi
The shark gets him in the final seconds of the video. You can see it leap up, and he starts screaming

Breh, I'll watch it again but I've watched this video more than a few times and I never once saw anything that indicates a shark....plus how can you tell it's him screaming when there are dozens of other ppl screaming at the same time? NY Post and random twitter comments aren't exactly solid sources either.

edit: Yea def didn't see any leaping shark. Anyone have a still of a leaping shark?

screen-grab-cameron-water.png

Could be a bull shark I guess...doesn't look to be the size required to go after human sized prey...It's def not a tiger shark (no squared off snout), and it doesn't look to be much larger than 6-7 feet. But a bull shark that size could be deadly.

Still missing the leaping part...what's the time stamp?

Last edited: