Teen jumps off cruise ship after a Dare, never seen again šŸ›„ ā˜ 

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
Something is in the water, thereā€™s another story in the news right now of a newly married man who apparently went overboard too. Hasnā€™t been found
Yet. Obviously is dead.

It got me curious about how often people are going overboard on cruises, never to be seen again. And Iā€™ll be damnedā€”I found a survivor story from December 2022.

This man treaded water for twenty hours. Even ate some seaweed at some point. He was on some ā€œthis is not the way Iā€™m going out. Iā€™m surviving this shytā€

At one point he felt some kind of sea creature pressing on his leg, and he kicked it and kept on treading. :jbhmm:Canā€™t even imagine.

Treading water for 20 hours :picard: never mind the hunger and canā€™t use doordash, Iā€™d be bored outta my fukkin mind.

Take me under Poseidon I donā€™t have the attention span to survive. :francis:

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you donā€™t know God
Supporter
Daps
Something is in the water, thereā€™s another story in the news right now of a newly married man who apparently went overboard too. Hasnā€™t been found
Yet. Obviously is dead.

It got me curious about how often people are going overboard on cruises, never to be seen again. And Iā€™ll be damnedā€”I found a survivor story from December 2022.

This man treaded water for twenty hours. Even ate some seaweed at some point. He was on some ā€œthis is not the way Iā€™m going out. Iā€™m surviving this shytā€

At one point he felt some kind of sea creature pressing on his leg, and he kicked it and kept on treading. :jbhmm:Canā€™t even imagine.

He was praying in the name of Jesus with every stroke and kick. Or someone was praying for him. Not even trying to be funny. Thatā€™s the only way he made it.

Avisible Man

S/N: 52093850
Daps
I'm assuming the wake from the ship pulled him down. Ironically, being close to the ship is a bad thing in this instance

Ship left a trail of death in its wake :wow:

Cac activities

Cactivities :mjlol:

I can't fathom the depths of his stupidity
He must of had a real sinking feeling
I hope he saw his friend wave goodbye

He pun-ted on life :dead:

He was swimming, and as the boat kept passing he got closer to the bow. I think he just got sucked under

Sucks for him :skip:

Piff Tannen

Superstar
Daps
Lord knows i shouldnt have laughed so hard in this thread knowing 18 year old lost his life. But some of these replies man :russ: šŸ¤£

not to be outdone!

Not to be a dicc why does she need 20 grand for a funeral with no body :what: