Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch

17090510165644993.gif

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
Open water terrifies me; I don't understand the appeal of cruises myself at all.
In college, had to do a Navy cruise from Canada down to Jacksonville.
Came up topside alone one night after dark and felt something indescribable come over me as I looked out and saw there was nothing but blackness all around the ship...the Atlantic at night.
The moon wasn't out and the only light I could see was the light by the hatch. Took my shaky-legged ass back downstairs, got in my rack and never did that again.
Same here, I don't fukk with water at all...

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
There are many, but the biggest and obvious is you simple cannot see. There is no light pollution when you're at sea like you have in a city, it's pitch black. Even if they get a spot light on you it's like nothing. Now imagine trying to tread water in pitch black all wile waves are coming over you that you cannot see/anticipate. You're now panicking and disoriented while trying to follow the voices, but the sound direction is misleading, b/c of how the water/waves are deflecting (notice how he swam away from the boat and the lifebuoy).

I think at the end of the vid he got sucked under by some kind of current, so hopefully that made him unconscious and a quick death.

:damn:

Family Man

Banned
Daps
i need to start saving a file of these stories and videos...kids don't believe their parents, time to back up lectures with evidence from the net.
Add this one to your file. There was a story about a teenaged Australian CAC that ate a snail as a dare. CAC ate the snail and got brain damaged, complete paralysis, and eventually died. I tell that story to my son all the time.

Peauxboy

All Star
Daps
I also thought these cruise ships had made it fairly difficult for people to be able to jump overboard with taller rails and such.
Nope. Rails are high enough for a 6ft. Person to lean on. They’re like just above elbow height, on one of Carnival’s ships.
Did he think he was just gonna swim back up to the boat and get back on?

Yes.

First time seeing it had me shook as I wasn’t aware of it. I was sitting on my balcony and through the fog a zodiac pulled up like it was on some gta shyt and a guy hopped on the ship.