Teen jumps off cruise ship after a Dare, never seen again 🛥 ☠

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
It's about 2:45 to 3 in the morning. You've just gotten into a good sleep. You know the type of sleep. When it feels like you're melting into the pillow and the covers are embracing you? Well, as you get into that sleep, the phone rings jolting you from that comfort. You answer it a little miffed and the first thing you hear muffled in the background is Tanner's dumbass friend Caleb, "Tanner is so fukking boss! That was lit, bro!". You roll your eyes knowing this call is about something stupid. A more powerful authoritative voice tells Caleb to shut up. The voice then says to you,
"Sir, this is Carnival Cruises in regards to your son."
You groan. Your son is a dumbass. You've come to terms with that over the years. You don't know what caused it. Maybe it was that baseball that hit him in the head during little league when he was 8? That left quite the lump. Maybe it was that time he used the "no no" word with a black classmate when he was 11? That left almost as big a lump as the baseball! Maybe it was the time he thought he was a pro skater at 13 and jumped down a flight of stairs on his board. Hitting his head, breaking his left arm and ending up in the hospital for two weeks? Caleb was there too! Cheering him on when he woke up in the hospital. Tanner gave Caleb a smile and a thumbs up, missing 3 teeth from the incident. God, you hate Caleb. Maybe he was always a dumbass? Maybe he got it from his mom's side? You certainly didn't marry her for her brains!
"So what did he do? How much is bail?" You ask. You're already going through your nightstand for your checkbook.
"Sir, it's more serious than that."
You pause and listen intently.
"Late last night at around 11:45, he leapt from the side of the ship into the ocean. He wasn't pushed or drunk. He did it of his own accord," the man explains.
You feel your heart stop.
"T-Money is just gangster like that!" You hear Caleb yell and someone tells him to shut up again.
"W-well where is he?!" You ask a little more forcibly than you intended to. Your wife is starting to stir from her slumber so you step away from the bed.
"Sir, passengers threw him a life ring but he swam away from it. It was dark and we couldn't stop the ship in time to send out rescue rafts."
"fukk he need a life ring for?! The ocean can't stop T-Money!" Caleb screams.
"What the hell did he do that for?!" You ask.
"Apparently, because someone told him he wouldn't do it," the man says.
"T-Money's not a bytch!" Caleb screams.
"...Because someone said he wouldn't do it...?" You repeat.
18 years. You raised your son for 18 years. You put him through school. Bought him everything he ever wanted for every fad he ever got pulled into. Bailed him out of jail numerous times. Boys will be boys after all. Sent him on this cruise for the summer to keep him out of trouble hoping he didn't knock up some island girl from one of the stops. Praying that seeing the world would change him.
"Sir, are you there?" The employee asks.
"Why didn't you call the coast guard?!" You yell. Rage was filling your body.
"Sir, we're several hundred miles off shore. Even if we called the coast guard there would be little chance that by the time they got here that they'd find your son."
"RIP my dawg T-Money! He was a real one!" Caleb says. Not a hint of sadness in his voice.
You are in a rage. Whose fault is this?! Certainly not your Tanny wanny!
"What kind of cruise are you running?! How dare you lose my son! You'll be hearing from my lawyers!" You scream before shutting off the phone.
18 years. 18 fukking years.
T-MONEY!! :damn:

Elle Seven

Superstar
Daps
One of the many reasons I’ll never go on a cruise

Open water terrifies me; I don't understand the appeal of cruises myself at all.
In college, had to do a Navy cruise from Canada down to Jacksonville.
Came up topside alone one night after dark and felt something indescribable come over me as I looked out and saw there was nothing but blackness all around the ship...the Atlantic at night.
The moon wasn't out and the only light I could see was the light by the hatch. Took my shaky-legged ass back downstairs, got in my rack and never did that again.

BlackXCL

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
t.

Love this movie. Truly terrifying. Fact that they used real sharks and it was a true story makes it even scarier. GOAT shark movie. Possibly GOAT animal movie.:wow:

And man, this fukking kid threw his life away.

Smh, this is why people need to educate themselves on nature and shyt. I know a lot of dumbasses. Dude probably thought it wasnt too deep.

Nikkas, you go out a mile or so and its easily 1000 FEET deep. Now you go out miles and miles, you're talking MILES deep. Of bytch black water.
How the fukk could you be so stupid to jump in? This is why im saying, he must not have been educated on the ocean. Because theres no way if you know that, you jump in... at night. alone..

:russ:

Last edited:

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
If this was a group of high school students, I’m curious on the adults supervising this group and where were they when this was happening? I also thought these cruise ships had made it fairly difficult for people to be able to jump overboard with taller rails and such. The parents can technically sue the cruise ship just for that alone. Sad story, but definitely sounds about white.

Black people just ain’t about to do that kind of shyt.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
If this was a group of high school students, I’m curious on the adults supervising this group and where were they when this was happening? I also thought these cruise ships had made it fairly difficult for people to be able to jump overboard with taller rails and such. The parents can technically sue the cruise ship just for that alone. Sad story, but definitely sounds about white.

Black people just ain’t about to do that kind of shyt.
it was HS graduates, so they likely went on their own. it was also more of a party boat, not a big cruise ship, so lower railing, etc