Teen jumps off cruise ship after a Dare, never seen again 🛥 ☠

vino

Superstar
Daps
nikka what? How about the idiot wasnt smart enough not do it in the first place lol.
That’s a given but I have stopped friends from doing dumb stuff before. Lapse in judgement happens, for 18 year old kids, pumped on ego plus adrenaline ( alcohol or drugs may have played a part to). I wouldn’t let somebody make a dumb decision like this because they’re stupid.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Scuba

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
That’s a given but I have stopped friends from doing dumb stuff before. Lapse in judgement happens, for 18 year old kids, pumped on ego plus adrenaline ( alcohol or drugs may have played a part to). I wouldn’t let somebody make a dumb decision like this because they’re stupid.

If they have the urge to do dumb shyt like this then YOU a dumbass for being around them and having to stop them.

vino

Superstar
Daps
If they have the urge to do dumb shyt like this then YOU a dumbass for being around them and having to stop them.

Dude, you’re fool man. I’m talking about his set of friends man. I don’t have going this far but people are stopped from making bad decisions. That’s the meat of what i’m saying. You’re just probably not a good friend or don’t understand how to one.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Ppl gotta have serious chats with their children. No one is going to look out for you more than YOU. They watched him jump off that boat knowing his ass wouldn’t make it out

Yupp that's what my parents always said when I was growing up. When you are young in your teens, your friends are not your friends. They are temporary acquaintances. Look out for you

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Dude, you’re fool man. I’m talking about his set of friends man. I don’t have going this far but people are stopped from making bad decisions. That’s the meat of what i’m saying. You’re just probably not a good friend or don’t understand how to one.

And youre a pushover who puts more into a relationship than what youre getting. Ol nurturing ass nikka.