Teen gets jump, he starts blasting, was it justified(one died)

ThaBoyBam

You don't respect your jaw!
Daps
Juvie

This is just from experience as a HS’er where fight ended because of a weapon

Its clearly self-defense though, so maybe they’ll give him probation. But dont forget, we dont know where he got that gun from and he did kill somebody… he is also black

Yea, it's a lot that we don't know. If this is gang related, the system isn't going to be all that sympathetic. Also, the DA is definitely going to want to know where that gun came from. Crazy thing is, if they drop the body, folks are going to think he snitched, whether he did or not.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Yea, it's a lot that we don't know. If this is gang related, the system isn't going to be all that sympathetic. Also, the DA is definitely going to want to know where that gun came from. Crazy thing is, if they drop the body, folks are going to think he snitched, whether he did or not.
Yep

He best off saying he found the gun somewhere.

But then there’s ballistics that theyre going to check too

If that gun was a part of other crimes then :francis:

Daps
people assuming a lot as usual :skip:
but the answer is probably going to depend on who died
it could have been an innocent bystander which in some jurisdictions don't apply the self-defense laws the same way
need to know more

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
it could have been an innocent bystander which in some jurisdictions don't apply the self-defense laws the same way
need to know more
You’re an idiot and you didn’t even watch the video/do any research but yet quick in here to patronize and shyt on people. The person who died was the kid in the orange who was attacking him.

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
need to know more
ol boy in orange was doing the most, threat eliminated :manny:

And shooter wasn't wolfing with the strap on him.

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
This is exactly a justified reason a 16 yo should be carrying a gun. Unless you can identify him as a thug that's carjacking people or robbing people and stores, why shouldn't he be able to protect himself from getting jumped whether at school or on a bus, bart/subway?

We don't live in a society where shyt is roses. Just because you are 14 doesn't matter when you get shot or your head gets smashed into the ground or a drunk driver t bones you...you're still going to be seriously injured or die. You should be able to do what you need to in order to survive regardless of your age.
It's justified in hindsight.

You do NOT want teenagers just casually carrying guns everyday.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if he was getting jumped thats more then enough evidence to justify blasting back

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
Now he gets to chance loosing his life some more in prison everyday, hows that better? Gun nut society.
I mean people have died getting jumped by less people. Unfortunately the gun was not legally obtained & he’ll probably have poor legal representation… I’m not a lawyer so I can’t saw for certain whether the odds are not in his favor

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
you're being obtuse for no reason if you think i'm talking about parents picking their kids up from the front door of school. im not looking for some gotcha moment.

and your parents raised you well enough to not be one of dozens knee deep in a brawl in the few hours of the day they don't have direct line of sight on you too

if "i shouldn't be jumping someone" is not echoing in anyone's mind in this scene, then their parents fukked up. its really that simple.
I feel you breh, but LA is different.

That’s liken the culture here :francis:

It’s fukked up and I can’t explain it but la nigggas understand