Teen gets jump, he starts blasting, was it justified(one died)

concise

Veteran
Daps
There are no situations where a 16 year old should be carrying a gun. Can’t believe you trying to justify this :mjlol:

Those shots could have easily hit somebody waiting for the bus, someone coming out of one of those stores, or somebody in a car waiting for the light. I can't believe this has to be explained.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
It's still there, it just got restricted.

After watching full video, no remorse.

He obviously wasn't about fighting a crowd and was walking away. Got sucker punched by a kid who was raised by hoe nikkas that do that and everyone then attempted to jump him while he was down :yeshrug:

He’ll do time but hopefully not much. Happened to a kid in my first HS. Some nikka was always trying to bully some quiet nerdy kid and kid brought a kitchen knife to school.

Tried to jump him and kid started slicing. He went to Juvie for a minute but other kid went to the ICU for a minute:yeshrug:

Reminded me of middleschool too. Had some fakkit trying me in my home class too. We started fighting on the second floor and when he started getting his ass whipped, his friends tried to jump me from behind (I didn't feel it though, was just focused specifically on that one nikka).

Scooped that fakkit up and was going to toss him over the balcony and thats when everyone wanted to stop it. If I had tossed him, I would've felt nothing if he died or not:yeshrug:

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Those shots could have easily hit somebody waiting for the bus, someone coming out of one of those stores, or somebody in a car waiting for the light. I can't believe this has to be explained.

That's under the assumption that the basic rules of firearms was not followed. Know what in front of, behind and to the sides of your target. And the caliber of the pistol. He might've had a .22 or a 38. That'll hit anything and just get stuck, assuming he hits. It's not like he had a 45. Which would go through a human within 5ft. Let's what let temge investigators do their jobs.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Legally, this kid shouldn't have had a gun, but he's in the middle of gang territory getting jumped on. He probably had several interactions before that made him feel like he needed something to protect himself.

It's sad that someone died, but if you don't want to get shot, leave that gang life alone and don't jump on people.

ThaBoyBam

You don't respect your jaw!
Daps
After watching full video, no remorse.

He obviously wasn't about fighting a crowd and was walking away. Got sucker punched by a kid who was raised by hoe nikkas that do that and everyone then attempted to jump him while he was down :yeshrug:

He’ll do time but hopefully not much. Happened to a kid in my first HS. Some nikka was always trying to bully some quiet nerdy kid and kid brought a kitchen knife to school.

Tried to jump him and kid started slicing. He went to Juvie for a minute but other kid went to the ICU for a minute:yeshrug:

Reminded me of middleschool too. Had some fakkit trying me in my home class too. We started fighting on the second floor and when he started getting his ass whipped, his friends tried to jump me from behind (I didn't feel it though, was just focused specifically on that one nikka).

Scooped that fakkit up and was going to toss him over the balcony and thats when everyone wanted to stop it. If I had tossed him, I would've felt nothing if he died or not:yeshrug:

I don't think little breh gonna do anytime. He most likely will get probation for the burner, depending on his record. He's a minor, it's but so much he could have done.

It's an imperfect self-defense. It's imperfect because the gun was illegal. If this has been a legit on going, I think he could beat the gun to by asserting either necessity or duress. If I'm his lawyer, I'm not having no convo about a plea unless it's probation. foreal foreal.

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
I don't think Cali has stand your ground laws. Breh might be going to prison for this :francis:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I don't think little breh gonna do anytime. He most likely will get probation for the burner, depending on his record. He's a minor, it's but so much he could have done.

It's an imperfect self-defense. It's imperfect because the gun was illegal. If this has been a legit on going, I think he could beat the gun to by asserting either necessity or duress. If I'm his lawyer, I'm not having no convo about a plea unless it's probation. foreal foreal.
Juvie

This is just from experience as a HS’er where fight ended because of a weapon

Its clearly self-defense though, so maybe they’ll give him probation. But dont forget, we dont know where he got that gun from and he did kill somebody… he is also black