Teen gets jump, he starts blasting, was it justified(one died)

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
get rid of ya guns americans :hubie:
WRdWpW.gif

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
if "i shouldn't be jumping someone" is not echoing in anyone's mind in this scene, then their parents fukked up. its really that simple.
This is fair.

But do you think that these American citizen children should not be able to defend themselves by any means necessary?

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
you're being obtuse for no reason if you think i'm talking about parents picking their kids up from the front door of school. im not looking for some gotcha moment.

and your parents raised you well enough to not be one of dozens knee deep in a brawl in the few hours of the day they don't have direct line of sight on you too

if "i shouldn't be jumping someone" is not echoing in anyone's mind in this scene, then their parents fukked up. its really that simple.

I'm not being obtuse. You're glorifying some kid getting merked and blaming it on the parents.

You won't even say where you're from.

You're a coward and literally came in here to get your rocks off to a young breh getting killed and and call his parents POS.

You don't even know what a bus stop looks like.

You're for sure not a parent either.

You're a scumbag.

Immediately labeled these kids as "loitering" thugs.

We're done here.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I'm not being obtuse. You're glorifying some kid getting merked and blaming it on the parents.

You won't even say where you're from.

You're a coward and literally came in here to get your rocks off to a young breh getting killed and and call his parents POS.

You don't even know what a bus stop looks like.

You're for sure not a parent either.

You're a scumbag.

We're done here.
where do i glorify anything about this?

find the post. matter of fact, feel free to reread all my posts in here and sort all that out.

either way this is a whole lot of extra stuff for someone who's simply tired of parents not having any stake on their kids discipline or moral compass

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i see .. fewer guns probably means more shootings ... :hubie:
:manny: there are too many in circulation. I'm the first to admit I have too many. But there's nothing that can be done.

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
It's justified until it's your child dead right
:childplease:
If my child ever jumped someone and he gets 6 feet deep....guess the fukk what? I failed as a father to teach him how not to be a bytch ass coward....

Now...if they jumped a racist and he got killed...then I want justice...

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
You never know who has a gun.

Jumping can be considered attempted murder. You made a plan and you attacked one individual with overwhelming force. Especially with some of the "fights" I've seen where one person starts stomping on the head of a victim who is clearly not a threat.

If 3 or more people are hitting you with everything they have, your fear that you won't survive isn't a joke. He will probably get a manslaughter charge if a lawyer can prove his goal wasn't to kill but rather to just get them to stop and leave him be.

Don't jump people. If you don't think you can win one on one, then get in the gym and get strong.