Ted Lasso Series Thread | Apple TV+ | Season 4 Greenlit

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Funny how no one from the Football thread is in here. Show is great, that Maradona joke in the first episode this season has me hollering.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I was “told” to give this show a fair chance too…so I’ll probably check it out…I already have a lot on my plate tho as far as shyt I need to watch

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Just catching up on the latest episode, good for Ted to express his feelings after being low-key the majority of the episode :ehh:

I forgot exactly what went down with Nate and the waitress, but dude is still moving sloppy :francis:

I knew the actress who plays Jack looked familiar, looked her up and saw I recognized her from For All Mankind.

Higgins telling that sexist joke :lolbron:

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Nate being caught in 4K trying to rip that poster up and slipping off of the office chair had me :dead:
shyt like that is exactly why Nate was always bytchmade. Ted basically saw some potential in him and gave him a shot, then he consistently shows why he was always just an equipment manager.

LOL @ the team going full goon after watching the security footage.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
show is lowkey missing something this season, but i'm not sure what

Jokes for one :skip:

I've never found the show to be super funny, mostly charming/heartwarming. But so far this season it's been lacking. It does seem like they are setting up things being down, (team losing, Rebecca lonely, Ted homesick) for an uptick with Jamie becoming the star player, Ted realizing he needs to go home, Rebecca maybe adopting, in the back half of the season.

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
show is lowkey missing something this season, but i'm not sure what

Yeah, I think after watching Shrinking this show feels like a after school special in regards to the comedy. The Zava character was somewhat intriguing but other than that this season has felt kind of flat.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Yeah, I think after watching Shrinking this show feels like a after school special in regards to the comedy. The Zava character was somewhat intriguing but other than that this season has felt kind of flat.
That could be it. Shrinking did comedy and heartfelt better than this season has.

Also feels like nothing is really progressing this season

Daps
This last episode - 6- was probably the best so far this season. It was filmed in Amsterdam and featured the characters pairing off and moving the story along that way. I have one thing to add. Hannah Waddingham who plays Rebecca the owner of the team is always dressed to a T. I mean all of her clothes are custom and tight and she is always looking :blessed:

This episode she ends up falling into a canal and has to borrow an old sundress without makeup and man she looked busted. I mean she wasn't hideous or anything but her with a small amount of makeup without the tailored clothes and she went from a solid 9 down to about a 6.5!
Watch at your own risk Brehs.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
I hope Ted adopting Total Football leads to the team winning again.

As an American, Jamie has the most British sounding accent with Keeley coming in 2nd.