Ted Lasso Series Thread | Apple TV+ | Season 4 Greenlit

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
i have a hard time believing Roy Kent was some kind of feared goon. I hope at some point somebody finally runs a fair one with him and he looses in a squash match. His character needs to be humbled that way.

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
I think Ted’s kid was too annoying in the S3E1 opening scene and it kinda ruined the mood. Rewatching that ep a 2nd time wasn’t as bad :obama: but yeah agreed on E2 being better :salute:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Didn't realize at first the new episodes would be dropping on Tuesdays.

Just finished ep 3, Zava is :skip:. I feel like the lovefest between him and the rest of the players won't last long though.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
It's weird how Jamie is smarter than people give him credit for.

oh and i had to google this but the dude his ex wife is dating was their couple counselor. that type of shyt is how dudes end up on that murder/suicide shyt.

Last edited:

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
It's weird how Jamie is smarter than people give him credit for.

oh and i had to google this but the dude his ex wife is dating was their couple counselor. that type of shyt is how dudes end up on that murder/suicide shyt.
That shyt had all of us up in arms :pacspit: can’t be doing that to our boy Ted :sadcam:

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Nate being caught in 4K trying to rip that poster up and slipping off of the office chair had me :dead:

He’ll eventually come around…that I’m sure of. Just a matter of time until Rupert’s manipulation is fully realized.

I feel a little romantic tension in the scenes between Keeley and Jack and I really hope that’s not where they’re going to go. That ain’t even me being anti-LGBT, but she’s already in a love triangle with Roy and Jamie…now we adding another interest?:pachaha:

Speaking of which, I wonder why Roy broke up with her. If he’s smashing that teacher from last season then he upgraded. Sorry, Juno.:hubie:

Keeley’s friend Shandy is a wild character and clearly a bad mix with the Bantr’s goals. Wouldn’t shock me if she fukks around and airs out Colin’s non-Harlem business in attempt to big up the dating app.

I…just can’t see Ted and Michelle getting back together after all of this. It would be bad writing if so. It’s good to see Ted let the other party know what makes him feel unhappy rather than bottling those emotions in, but I hope he’s able to move on. His ex-wife’s guilt makes me think she got with Jake before the marriage was dissolved. :francis:

Daps
Speaking of which, I wonder why Roy broke up with her. If he’s smashing that teacher from last season then he upgraded. Sorry, Juno.
Also the actress who plays Keeley - Juno Temple - looks off this season. It is something about how her hair is pulled up and with her makeup it makes her neck look longer to me in certain angles. She also looks like she lost weight and I am not 100% sure she needed to.
For me my main gripe is that Ted Lasso seems more like a secondary character than in the past seasons. I liked it better when he was more central to the plot but who knows where they will take this show on its final season?