Ted Lasso Series Thread | Apple TV+ | Season 4 Greenlit

Daps
March 15th? I will be out of town that week. I wonder if my niece gets Apple TV?

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
It was an okay opener. I hate seeing Rebecca letting Rupert live in her head rent-free like it’s S1 again. Ted’s lack of fire is noticeable and his overbearing Flanderisms are tiring. They should’ve had him bomb that presser. Also, AFC Richmond in general feels like they’re in limbo…maybe that’s why I feel so meh about this episode.

I DO think Rebecca will eventually make the call to send Ted back home at the end. Perhaps such convo being the “truth bomb” that has been tradition the past two seasons. It’ll be one of the most amicable firings ever. This season already seems super personal for Ted and I think he’ll be too worried about his son, who this Harry Styles Jake fellow is in relation to his ex-wife to healthily function as Richmond’s manager. Roy probably takes over.

Nate ain’t hit rock bottom…yet. Dude will be back at Richmond at some point but I’m curious how this one will unfold. Breh rolling up to some Eric B & Rakim and I’m here for it. :gladbron:

The office back-drop, scar on the face, and the sexy yet brooding assistant lady…they got Rupert straight up looking like a Bond villain this season. :dead:

And yo, what the fukk was that masquerading as hair on Jamie’s head?! :wtf: