Tech Industry job layoffs looking scary

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Healthcare IT has great job security. You almost have to make them fire you, but you will be dealing with folks who use still using flip phones, if you know what I mean
Feds and advertisers can’t track those.

H@LLOW

All green everything
Supporter
Daps
If you can code, come up with your own SaaS, promoted on social media and some ads network, after some time, sell it, profit, repeat.

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
Ain’t sh1t to do with smarts. Them girls are making their money by f**king. If any man has a woman that’s a dancer 💃🏾, she’s doing more. Ni99as used to have to ask; go into a strip club now, they’re offering.
I'm saying some clubs (depending on where you at) have women in bikini's or pasties, doing air dances. They will be the first to go out bad, that being said they are more "gentleman" like clubs so their clientele is different.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
There is always a JBO type who's down for the aged roast beef:mjlit:

they have a new life with milf's and cougars.
Shid....

Once you get replaced for the younger hotter girl you find out how real life is real fast. Seen so many girls lose apartments, cars, etc thinking they couldn't be replaced.

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
I'm saying some clubs (depending on where you at) have women in bikini's or pasties, doing air dances. They will be the first to go out bad, that being said they are more "gentleman" like clubs so their clientele is different.
:hubie: