#TeamMidnight question: Lupita vs Danai

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
No, actually I studied in DC, that's where I learned to speak better english than you, and learned many cultures. You think I just stick to learning one thing? I soak up french, various african cultures etc. You should educate yourself one of these days, you'd make more money instead of asking for pizza.

Nothing has been easy for you because you've practically avoided every single question I've thrown at you. Your people are good at evading though

61344-004-C849C1BB.jpg

did anybody ask you where the fukk you studied at Semmi?

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
did anybody ask you where the fukk you studied at Semmi?
You don't have to ask, I am correcting your assumptions.

I'm sorry but are you sitting here trying to clown someone of african descent for being here? Because I want to wrap this up, it's occupying my time and you're not making any actual points.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
do better next time
25p0kz6.jpg
You've answered ZERO questions. :heh:

I haven't seen anyone dodge like this since Marshawn broke on the Saints. :heh:

I know you were making point, I just fail to see it. :heh:

Are coli memes exclusive to americans? I'm so confused right now. :heh:

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
this aint no fukkin interview
2ihkt3o.jpg
Well, seems like you've finally gassed.

Your popularity didn't save you here, I am vastly more intelligent and knowledgeable than you. All your assumptions were wrong. Sorry it had to be you.

whoops there I go again trying to be american. Let me start speaking in my dialect now. :heh:

HollowPoints2

Don Makaveli.
Daps
Reppin
East Coast
both are ugly and nappy headed.

if ya'll nikkas wanna fiend for African chicks why not make threads about this dimepiece
Leila-Lopes%20(37).jpg

ya'll keep falling for the white man lies

we got plenty of beautiful african women. no need to big up these nappy headed beasts

But nappy hair is our original hair texture.Are you saying we should reject or hate it?Then how would we continue our genetic legacy?

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Well, seems like you've finally gassed.

Your popularity didn't save you here, I am vastly more intelligent and knowledgeable than you. All your assumptions were wrong. Sorry it had to be you.

whoops there I go again trying to be american. Let me start speaking in my dialect now. :heh:

do you want the last word or something you goofy ass boy :dead:

you said you was tryna wrap it up 20 minutes ago, don't tell me i hurt your feelings this much

nikka was stuntin with his student visa in DC like that meant somethin :dead:

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
do you want the last word or something you goofy ass boy :dead:

you said you was tryna wrap it up 20 minutes ago, don't tell me i hurt your feelings this much

nikka was stuntin with his student visa in DC like that meant somethin :dead:
It means something to people that went to school, and that's not you. You need to put your hair in a tight ponytail, and wobble your arse to class and be somebody.

Abdul-Wali, I get alerts every time my thread goes off, you're still here making a fool out of yourself. Knock it off b. Doh, there I go using 1992 slang again, damn I keep forgetting to slip back into kiswahili, my bad, doh, there I go again. :heh:
I'm such a stupid african, broken slang is for the hood nikkas only. EXCLUSIVE VIP language. :heh:

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
It means something to people that went to school, and that's not you. You need to put your hair in a tight ponytail, and wobble your arse to class and be somebody.

Abdul-Wali, I get alerts every time my thread goes off, you're still here making a fool out of yourself. Knock it off b. Doh, there I go using 1992 slang again, damn I keep forgetting to slip back into kiswahili, my bad, doh, there I go again. :heh:
I'm such a stupid african, broken slang is for the hood nikkas only. EXCLUSIVE VIP language. :heh:

:what: i guess you might as well laugh at your own shytty posts if no one else will

you can have the last word tho i got shyt to do, @ me whenever you learn to be yourself instead of doing bootleg imitations of the AA culture you see on TV and on the coli :umad: