ZJ2OAyN.png

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
I'm african you kellogg frosted flake.

The women I posted are african as well. I think it's time for you to go drake somewhere else.

i'm african too, you want a cookie fakkit? :mjlol:

you're a cornball tryna talk and act like an american nikka but failing miserably....go tell your white christian missionary that you on here doin #TeamMidnight threads :dead: lame ass boy

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
i'm african too, you want a cookie fakkit? :mjlol:

you're a cornball tryna talk and act like an american nikka but failing miserably....go tell your white christian missionary that you on here doin #TeamMidnight threads :dead: lame ass boy
I didn't know speaking english was trying to speak american. Is this some kind of 'america fukk yea' moment you're having, little tad pole? Show me some american slang I've used thus far.

Now as an african who are you trying to mimic? An arab slave trader? I see you Abdul.

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
I didn't know speaking english was trying to speak american. Is this some kind of 'america fukk yea' moment you're having, little tad pole? Show me some american slang I've used thus far.

Now as an african who are you trying to mimic? An arab slave trader? I see you Abdul.

lol @ some michael blackson ass nikka in the middle of africa doin hashtag threads and using drake references and "team skin color" jokes to fit in with the americans on the internet

the desperation in your posts for acceptance by black americans is pathetic :mjlol: you not one of us no matter how many of our artists you listen to, how many of our shows you watch or how many of our social media memes you try to use

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
lol @ some michael blackson ass nikka in the middle of africa doin hashtag threads and using drake references and "team skin color" jokes to fit in with the americans on the internet

the desperation in your posts for acceptance by black americans is pathetic :mjlol: you not one of us no matter how many of our artists you listen to, how many of our shows you watch or how many of our social media memes you try to use
You stupid camel rider, no one is trying to be anything. Using hastags and team skin colour isn't trying to fit in, its a mockery I see that went over your stupid little head. You act like speaking broken down ignorant ebonics is hard, if I wanted to 'blend' in, I'd just not have said where I am from, put ATL and spoken like an idiot. I choose not too.

As for drake reference, we know who he is, and how he fits in. That pertains to hip hop, not an exclusive group of people. You swear fool, you've got to be something like 25% black, and 75% camel rider talking about 'ours'. French Montana got these pound cake coloured arabs feeling fresh.

You fit in more in Saudi Arabia than my continent but you're here claiming africa, when did you arrive? You're not native.

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
You stupid camel rider, no one is trying to be anything. Using hastags and team skin colour isn't trying to fit in, its a mockery I see that went over your stupid little head. You act like speaking broken down ignorant ebonics is hard, if I wanted to 'blend' in, I'd just not have said where I am from, put ATL and spoken like an idiot. I choose not too.

As for drake reference, we know who he is, and how he fits in. That pertains to hip hop, not an exclusive group of people. You swear fool, you've got to be something like 25% black, and 75% camel rider talking about 'ours'. French Montana got these pound cake coloured arabs feeling fresh.

You fit in more in Saudi Arabia than my continent but you're here claiming africa, when did you arrive? You're not native.

rofl :dead: this furious third world nikka resorting to lowbrow racism because i made him feel bad about being obsessed with black amerian culture....it's so easy to bring it out :wow:

so now it was a mockery huh :dead:

stick to what you know, Semmi: soccer, queen elizabeth and the whitewashed bullshyt them colonists in your village taught you...leave African American pop culture references and "humour" to uhhh....African Americans

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
rofl :dead: this furious third world nikka resorting to lowbrow racism because i made him feel bad about being obsessed with black amerian culture....it's so easy to bring it out :wow:

so now it was a mockery huh :dead:

stick to what you know, Semi: soccer, queen elizabeth and the whitewashed bullshyt them colonists in your village taught you...leave African American pop culture references and "humour" to uhhh....African Americans
How the fukk does someone talk about lowbrow racisim IN THE SAME fukkING POST goes off on a lowbrow racist rant?? I mean, you didn't even wait a fukking post, just right there in the same fukking post. :heh:

I didn't know you had a foot hold on hip hop now? fukk out of here arab, no one is buying that shyt and no one is backing you. Stick to what you know, suicide bombing, putting down darker skin africans like the arab slaver trader you are, and blowing your big arab nose on a rug every 4 hours.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
and don't think I don't see your subliminal toward my phenotype while hiding under a national umbrella. I'm smarter than that.

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
How the fukk does someone talk about lowbrow racisim IN THE SAME fukkING POST goes off on a lowbrow racist rant?? I mean, you didn't even wait a fukking post, just right there in the same fukking post. :heh:

I didn't know you had a foot hold on hip hop now? fukk out of here arab, no one is buying that shyt and no one is backing you. Stick to what you know, suicide bombing, putting down darker skin africans like the arab slaver trader you are, and blowing your big arab nose on a rug every 4 hours.

i haven't said anything racist, i'm merely speaking on your fascination and obsession with black american culture, which is apparent and pitiful

since you had nothing to counter my argument with, you decided i was arab and have been saying derogatory things about arabs towards me as if i'm an arab :dead:

i doubt you're even black at this point, prolly some white "Afrikaan"....usually only cacs are so obsessed with african american culture, while simultaneously being racist as fukk

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
i haven't said anything racist, i'm merely speaking on your fascination and obsession with black american culture, which is apparent and pitiful

since you had nothing to counter my argument with, you decided i was arab and have been saying derogatory things about arabs towards me as if i'm an arab :dead:

i doubt you're even black at this point, prolly some white "Afrikaan"....usually only cacs are so obsessed with african american culture, while simultaneously being racist as fukk
Colonists? Christian missionaries? Don't think I don't see you muslim, I've dealt with your kind before. So, now it's time to speak about this elephant in the room for a second.

Who do you think these black people are more closely associated too, me or you? Is black american culture closer to mine or yours? You're from the northeast from what I can tell, and last I checked most african americans come from the center and west. The negro. Do you feel closer to arabs, or negro? I noticed in your posts you've not once said "our" culture, but you refer to it as 'black american' culture, most people here would simply say "our" culture. These black americans I am 100% certain have my blood running through their veins, can you say the same Sayeed?

Hmmmm. You may want to back out now.......

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Colonists? Christian missionaries? Don't think I don't see you muslim, I've dealt with your kind before. So, now it's time to speak about this elephant in the room for a second.

Who do you think these black people are more closely associated too, me or you? Is black american culture closer to mine or yours? You're from the northeast from what I can tell, and last I checked most african americans come from the center and west. The negro. Do you feel closer to arabs, or negro? I noticed in you posts you've not once said "our", but you refer to it as 'black american'. These black americans I am 100% certain have my blood running through their veins, can you see the same Sayeed?

Hmmmm. You may want to back out now.......

:mjlol: @ this nikka tryna gather up the troops...good luck with that

the entire site knows me, and knows i'm black, an american born eritrean

what does the site know about you, besides the fact that you claim to be an african and copped pleas talking about this thread was a mockery after it backfired on you :mjpls: and that whenever you get backed into a corner you hurl baseless accusations and racism at people, common cac traits :mjpls:

i don't blame you though, it's not your fault you was educated by some white British missionaries that taught you how to speak like a proper bloke and embedded their cac philosophies in you