#TeamMidnight question: Lupita vs Danai

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
Who do you think these black people are more closely associated too, me or you?

re-read the thread and i think you will find out how "closely associated" black americans are with you on this :dead:

the overwhelming sentiment in this thread is that you are a self-hating clown championing divisive color-struck bullshyt

i would give up and say it was a mockery too if it backfired on me like this

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol: @ this nikka tryna gather up the troops...good luck with that

the entire site knows me, and knows i'm black, an american born eritrean

what does the site know about you, besides the fact that you claim to be an african and copped pleas talking about this thread was a mockery after it backfired on you :mjpls: and that whenever you get backed into a corner you hurl baseless accusations and racism at people, common cac traits :mjpls:

i don't blame you though, it's not your fault you was educated by some white British missionaries that taught you how to speak like a proper bloke and embedded their cac philosophies in you
Oh I'm sure they know you, but that's not an answer to my questions 'bloke'. You don't need to tell me where you are from Eritrean, I know your people. There are many in america mimicking black culture per your logic you being one of them. whoops!

One minute I'm pretending to be AA (:heh:), the next minute cac philosophy, you're all over the place. I've spoken my dialect to a handful of people in here, so give it up, Muhammed. I speak english because it's the international language, and I am highly intelligent, corny as you call it.

Back to more questions you will avoid: When you go back home do you wear a dashiki or a thawb? You're the product of arab rape, cacs might have came to my country , but they stayed in your blood.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
re-read the thread and i think you will find out how "closely associated" black americans are with you on this :dead:

the overwhelming sentiment in this thread is that you are a self-hating clown championing divisive color-struck bullshyt

i would give up and say it was a mockery too if it backfired on me like this
actually I did, and only the bagel kids came in here with full blown hatred and attention seeking. You might want to re-read this again. Nice try Abdullah.

You seem to have a sore spot for these 2 black african women. I bet. So do the janjaweed. :mjpls:

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Oh I'm sure they know you, but that's not an answer to my questions 'bloke'. You don't need to tell me where you are from Eritrean, I know your people. There are many in america mimicking black culture per your logic you being one of them. whoops!

One minute I'm pretending to be AA (:heh:), the next minute cac philosophy, you're all over the place. I've spoken my dialect to a handful of people in here, so give it up, Muhammed. I speak english because it's the international language, and I am highly intelligent, corny as you call it.

Back to more questions you will avoid: When you go back home do you wear a dashiki or a thawb? You're the product of arab rape, cacs might have came to my country , but they stayed in your blood.

attacking arabs and now attacking eritreans and horners en masse, all because you can't explain why you wanna be african american so bad :dead:

the cacs that taught you the Queen's English would be proud

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
actually I did, and only the bagel kids came in here with full blown hatred and attention seeking. You might want to re-read this again. Nice try Abdullah.

You seem to have a sore spot for these 2 black african women. I bet. So do the janjaweed. :mjpls:

so i guess all these are "bagel kids" now as well

Smh @ Team Midnight. You nikkaz are clowns :why:

I'm saying are you cats really embracing this :huhldup: might as well call yourselves moonshines

Team Midnight?

91c253943a654f1667043af3d3acae06e31035c.gif

you're either a cac, or the most delusional self-hating c00n on the site :dead:

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
attacking arabs and now attacking eritreans and horners en masse, all because you can't explain why you wanna be african american so bad :dead:

the cacs that taught you the Queen's English would be proud
English isn't our official language but nice try.

Tell me why you want to be african american so bad, and I'll answer your question Eritrean. and no one said anything about horners.

If black americans weren't trying to closely associate with my people, higher learning wouldn't have 80% threads on africa. In fact I believe that's how I found this forum (not music) whoops again!

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
so i guess all these are "bagel kids" now as well

you're either a cac, or the most delusional self-hating c00n on the site :dead:
You muppet, it's called trolling (yes we africans know what that is, surprise!), I got the term from THIS SITE YOU FOOL. :heh:

I'm self-hating while posting beautiful darskin women? :heh:
Clearly I'm embracing it, you dumbass. :heh:

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
You muppet, it's called trolling (yes we africans know what that is, surprise!), I got the term from THIS SITE YOU FOOL. :heh:

so who were you trolling? dark skinned people? people that appreciate dark skinned women? yourself?

seems to me like you're latching on to any excuse and cop out you can find, is the pressure getting to you :mjpls:

i'd call it "mockery" and "trolling" too if i made a thread that exposed me as a confused, self-hating color-struck racist c00n :mjpls:

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
so who were you trolling? dark skinned people? people that appreciate dark skinned women? yourself?

seems to me like you're latching on to any excuse and cop out you can find, is the pressure getting to you :mjpls:

i'd call it "mockery" and "trolling" too if i made a thread that exposed me as a confused, self-hating color-struck racist c00n :mjpls:
:heh: coming from this guy, I feel no pressure kid, trust me. TRUST ME.

i need to wash my eyes out with some pawgs
This is the guy telling me I'm self hating.

Now either you're trolling or a fukking fool. You post 3 people that didn't get the midnight joke, while others simply answered the question. You flopped, b.

Say "our culture". I want to hear it come out of you. :heh:

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
:heh: coming from this guy, I feel no pressure kid, trust me. TRUST ME.

This is the guy telling me I'm self hating.

Now either you're trolling or a fukking fool. You post 3 people that didn't get the midnight joke, while others simply answered the question. You flopped, b.

Say "our culture". I want to hear it come out of you. :heh:

why can't you answer my question tho?

who were you trolling? :mjpls:

cmon "b" :mjpls: break me off some of that funky fresh 1992 slang you're just now picking up while you're at it

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps

why can't you answer my question tho?

who were you trolling? :mjpls:

cmon "b" :mjpls: break me off some of that funky fresh 1992 slang you're just now picking up while you're at it
I'll answer your questions when you answer mine, is that a deal? :mjpls:

Let me know if you need me to re-post them. :mjpls:

@Grams --Team midnight....who's term? :mjpls:

I got ya thread flopped b from this site, are we time traveling? :mjpls:

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
I'll answer your questions when you answer mine, is that a deal? :mjpls:

Let me know if you need me to re-post them. :mjpls:

@Grams --Team midnight....who's term? :mjpls:

I got ya thread flopped b from this site, are we time traveling? :mjpls:

so i've gathered these few tidbits of wisdom from you

- #TeamMidnight is an AA meme that you proudly co-opted until it backfired and then you decided it was just a big mockery and a joke to cover your ass

- you found this site admittedly not for sports or music, but discussions on what AAs talked about in Higher Learning

- since coming to this site, you have been soaking up AA culture and using more and more of our slang and memes as your third world brain begins to comprehend them

but....you aren't obsessed with african americans and how we act and talk? :mjlol:

you're making this too easy for me

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
so i've gathered these few tidbits of wisdom from you

- #TeamMidnight is an AA meme that you proudly co-opted until it backfired and then you decided it was just a big mockery and a joke to cover your ass

- you found this site admittedly not for sports or music, but discussions on what AAs talked about in Higher Learning

- since coming to this site, you have been soaking up AA culture and using more and more of our slang and memes as your third world brain begins to comprehend them

but....you aren't obsessed with african americans and how we act and talk? :mjlol:

you're making this too easy for me
No, actually I studied in DC, that's where I learned to speak better english than you, and learned many cultures. You think I just stick to learning one thing? I soak up french, various african cultures etc. You should educate yourself one of these days, you'd make more money instead of asking for pizza.

Nothing has been easy for you because you've practically avoided every single question I've thrown at you. Your people are good at evading though

61344-004-C849C1BB.jpg