Team USA vs Germany on FOX

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
I saw him next to Kobe and dwade in ‘08 and he wasn’t the clear alpha like this. I think these nikkas just trash
By all accounts that 08 Redeem Team changed him. Wade, Carmelo and others say that Lebron seeing Kobe work as hard as he did flipped a switch in Lebron to take the game more serious. By 2012 Bron was routinely the best player and leading the team. Kobe fell back and was more of a role player for most of those Olympics with Lebron leading.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
You saying they turned the greatest roster ever into Austin Reaves and dem? :ohhh:

Their sets and offense in the final 5 minutes of the game look exactly like the Lakers this year. Everything is either an ISO, a pick for LeBron to drive in the lane, or a dump off to AD. Everyone standing around while they are relying on a 39 year old to save them. Not good lol

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
Their sets and offense in the final 5 minutes of the game look exactly like the Lakers this year. Everything is either an ISO, a pick for LeBron to drive in the lane, or a dump off to AD. Everyone standing around while they are relying on a 39 year old to save them. Not good lol

Boobie Curry and dem need to make some plays :lolbron:

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
The issue really is there is no ball movement and they don’t have anyone besides Lebron who can penetrate a defense to create for others

It’s why Hali should be playing. The roster was always screaming for another playmaker

Piff Huxtable

Delaney 2020,2024,2028...
Daps
I know the 2016 Team was pretty forgettable but DeAndre Jordan didn't let no Germans or Lithuanians grab all them offensive rebounds