Team USA vs Germany on FOX

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
That's why I wonder if they should go away from these equal opportunity sets and designate go to players on offense. Force the defense to bend and use that to create openings for shooters and cutters.

This Bron run is definitely reminding me of Kobe in the olympics where you just get to see there are levels to the greatness. Same way Kobe, Bron, Wade, and Melo would take over those games while the other players had the deer in headlights look.
I feel as if Kobe's seriousness at the Olympics rubbed off on Bron to carry the mantle.

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That's why I wonder if they should go away from these equal opportunity sets and designate go to players on offense. Force the defense to bend and use that to create openings for shooters and cutters.

This Bron run is definitely reminding me of Kobe in the olympics where you just get to see there are levels to the greatness. Same way Kobe, Bron, Wade, and Melo would take over those games while the other players had the deer in headlights look.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA

@AAKing23 @Flight He's a double agent sent to infiltrate Team USA brehs
juelz-talking.gif

I don't even dignify the arguments about Joel anymore

nikkas will hate him for anything short of breathing air at this point:mjlol: I just laugh