• Black or African American: 2.81%
  • Native American: 1.04%
  • Native Hawaiian or Pacific Islander: 0.77%

beejus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Red, White, & Stonewashed Blue since '94
Wild that "Patriots" openly root for certain US athletes to lose when they don't support their racist rhetoric.

Yep. "They don't support my idealogical views so they aren't "AMERICAN".

With that said I'm kind of glad the USWNT lost. Not because of their views on BLM or Trump, but because their fanbase and even some of the players (past like Abby Wambach) drive me crazy.

Piff Huxtable

Delaney 2020,2024,2028...
Daps
Yep. "They don't support my idealogical views so they aren't "AMERICAN".

With that said I'm kind of glad the USWNT lost. Not because of their views on BLM or Trump, but because their fanbase and even some of the players (past like Abby Wambach) drive me crazy.
I will always root for the USWNT, but Rapinoe made a lot of enemies here when she tried to hijack Kap's protest against police brutality for LGBT issues

beejus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Red, White, & Stonewashed Blue since '94
I will always root for the USWNT, but Rapinoe made a lot of enemies here when she tried to hijack Kap's protest against police brutality for LGBT issues

So she made enemies of the Blue Lives Matter crowd and some of the Black Lives Matter crowd for her remarks.

I mean I still cheer for them and as a dad with 2 little girls I'll fully be all about supporting them and taking my girls to their games in a few years, but their fanbase and their "we've won championships and the men's team hasn't" attitude rubs me the wrong way. Yeah, you've won championships, but you were given a head start against all the other women's countries where the men's team is trying to dig out of a much bigger hole. The LGBT fanbase is a little too much from time to time.