Teacher asks only black student in class to read the poem "BLACKER". (VIDEO in Link.)

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They ain't listening.

The funny part about it is that Blacks are the MOST accepting out of ANYBODY in the damn world. A white person can move into an all Black neighborhood and short of them burning a cross in the front yard, they aren't going to have any problems. Blacks always want to integrate and say 'we're all equal', yet you don't get treated like you're equal. You get treated like you're nothing.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
"Everybody Hates Chris" just came to mind with that teacher, almost to the letter...:russ::dahell:

I was thinking the same thing. She was always saying slick stuff. Then we found out that she dated brothas outside of school. :russ:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
I don't know why this upsets and/or surprises Blacks anymore. But alot of you nikkas need 'nikka wake up' calls also, so it'll keep happening until you realize those motherfukkers don't like you.
the majority realize it, so now that most do, what are we to do about it?

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the majority realize it, so now that most do, what are we to do about it?

Blacks need to come back to the Most High and then it's a wrap. The majority of people don't want to hear that (yes I know you're one of them) so in a worldly sense, a race war is inevitable. It's really the only way.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Blacks need to come back to the Most High and then it's a wrap. The majority of people don't want to hear that (yes I know you're one of them) so in a worldly sense, a race war is inevitable. It's really the only way.
race war and killing is the most high way? :wtf:

btw. we'd lose a race war in a heart beat, are you kidding me? :heh:

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
race war and killing is the most high way? :wtf:

LMAO...you can't be serious. The LORD is a Man of War. He's used his people to utterly destroy people since he made us.

btw. we'd lose a race war in a heart beat, are you kidding me? :heh:

You Negroes give the white man too much credit. If we put aside the fact the Most High hates the white man and IS going to use HIS people to destroy them, in a regular worldly sense, it would seem that the white man would destroy us if we went to war due to their numbers, the system working for them, and the amount of weaponry they have. But, and I forgot who originally brought up this point on here, we're going to have an anger unleashed on them that they can't have because they were the oppressor, not the oppressed. Do you know what would happen if we could put hands on these devils like we really want to with no consequence? It would be over, and it wouldn't even be a question. They've never had to hunt for their prey, we're hunting every damn day and we're hungry.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Regular white people? They only can get us when they go after teenagers or black people 50 and over. They're cowards when they don't have the law to help them out.
in a race war the law would be on whos side? 30 million vs 200 million. All they'd have to do is shut down shops, where you gonna buy ammo and food from. You see how nikkas get when you cut EBT for a week, gimme a break. White people are well organized and can form structure in a blink of an eye. I can't even think of one black organized criminal organization.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
LMAO...you can't be serious. The LORD is a Man of War. He's used his people to utterly destroy people since he made us.

You Negroes give the white man too much credit. If we put aside the fact the Most High hates the white man and IS going to use HIS people to destroy them, in a regular worldly sense, it would seem that the white man would destroy us if we went to war due to their numbers, the system working for them, and the amount of weaponry they have. But, and I forgot who originally brought up this point on here, we're going to have an anger unleashed on them that they can't have because they were the oppressor, not the oppressed. Do you know what would happen if we could put hands on these devils like we really want to with no consequence? It would be over, and it wouldn't even be a question. They've never had to hunt for their prey, we're hunting every damn day and we're hungry.
Last I checked the majority hunters were white. :troll:

Where was god during slavery? heck even after it? heck even during Jim Crow? Wishful thinking there's going to be an uprising. Ok lets say blacks win (:heh:) what exactly comes after that? Politicians are gonna call for a truce? you kidding me? National Guards get called in, and nikkas go home, just like every other riot.

Why am I having this imaginary discussion right now hahaha in order to have an uprising you need structure and a plan. let me know where and when the meeting is....

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Last I checked the majority hunters were white. :troll:

Where was god during slavery? heck even after it? heck even during Jim Crow? Wishful thinking there's going to be rising. Ok lets say blacks win (:heh:) what exactly comes after that? Politicians are gonna call for a truce? you kidding me? National Guards get called in, and nikkas go home, just like every other riot.

Why am I having this imaginary discussion right now hahaha

I don't know why, the white man already destroyed your spirit.

Genesis 49:9
Judah is a lion's whelp: from the prey, my son, thou art gone up: he stooped down, he couched as a lion, and as an old lion; who shall rouse him up?

It's prophecy that the race war is going to happen, and anyone that isn't blind can see it. It's even prophecy in Native American culture.

5:30