Teacher asks only black student in class to read the poem "BLACKER". (VIDEO in Link.)

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
Is the racism so strong in some of these people that they are willing to throw away their career just to shyt on black folks? Sheez :smh: Either that or they figure they will get away with it because they have gotten away with it plenty of times :snoop:

my nikka its they nature...simple as that

they are not very smart to begin with...its just the system is set up for them to win....home court advantage plus the crowd in they favor

i wish my people realize this...hopefully one day

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
my nikka its they nature...simple as that

they are not very smart to begin with...its just the system is set up for them to win....home court advantage plus the crowd in they favor

i wish my people realize this...hopefully one day
I agree, it just always baffles me how "professional" adults would behave this way especially with kids :what:. But I get your point.

Don Dada F Poppa

Benchwarmer
Daps
Reppin
MD
Is the racism so strong in some of these people that they are willing to throw away their career just to shyt on black folks? Sheez :smh: Either that or they figure they will get away with it because they have gotten away with it plenty of times :snoop:

It's the ladder breh. They been doing the shyt since birth, they heard their parents calling African Americans all types of "******s" and reinforcing stereotypes they created.

Not nearly as bad as being asked to read all of "Jim's" lines in Huck Finn. :snoop:

Underrated post. I was wondering why they took Huckleberry Finn out the middle school English curriculum, picked up the book one day and was shocked when reading it. shyt is :snoop: status

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
the young brotha handled this situation with strength, discipline, and class. With the description of the teachers antics, and the young brotha practically scolding her by labeling her as "very unprofessional", its hard to figure out who's the adult and who the adolescent is. The young bul has a very promising future ahead of him. He's bright, and he aint about the bullsht. Thats the way we need to build them.

Last edited:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

thats probably the case, i bet she didnt realize it would be on the coli!

WheresWallace

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the young brotha handled this situation with strength, discipline, and class. With the description of the teachers antics, and the young brotha sternly admonishing her behavior as "very unprofessional", its hard to figure out who's the adult and who the adolescent is. The young bul has a very promising future ahead of him. He's bright, and he aint about the bullsht. Thats the way we need to build them.
Exactly. I feel bad for black kids in all white schools and neighborhoods because sadly some of them might go along to get along.

I salute this young man...

#HOC Hard on Cacs Movement in full effect!!! :salute:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
That's fukked up brehs. I hope this teacher gets fired for this shyt. The sad part about it is that there will be white folks that will act like the teacher didn't do anything wrong and that blacks are making a big deal out of nothing. :snoop: