Tea: Kanye's "Alleged" Baby Is Under 5 Pounds Due To Kim's Vainness

OliviaTwist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Souf
That's so sad. I was reading that thread on LSA and an anonymous poster said Kim was trying to get induced around Father's Day and something about it coinciding with his album. Ad this was said about a week or two ago.

But something is kinda off tho. 8 months pregnant delivery should still produce a fairly healthy baby. Kim stayed in the gym during her pregnancy and as a result had to go to the hospital and they told her to lay off so I think that may have something to do with it.

If I had to be so conscious of my weight and appearance all the time as soon as I was pregnant I'd say fukk that shyt and start eating and sitting my ass down somewhere. It's a shame she let her vanity get in the way of a healthy delivery (if this is true but I honestly believe it).

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
:wtf: did i just "attempt" to read :dwillhuh:

Reason its typed like that is so the celebs they're talking about can't sue the admin of that forum... Lawyers of these celebs have sent the admin of that forum letters like :ufdup:

With that being said, SMH at people judging this women over some "tea" that might not even be true :snoop:

Its crazy how naive some people are.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reason its typed like that is so the celebs they're talking about can't sue the admin of that forum... Lawyers of these celebs have sent the admin of that forum letters like :ufdup:

With that being said, SMH at people judging this women over some "tea" that might not even be true :snoop:

Its crazy how naive some people are.

like I said breh.......think about it for a second.......

don't you think Kanye Omari West has been unusually quiet?

:merchant:

Canada Goose

Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
like I said breh.......think about it for a second.......

don't you think Kanye Omari West has been unusually quiet?

:merchant:

Breh, Kanye doesn't do interviews, only time we hear from him is when he drops new music or rants about something at a concert.

Considering how hes been reacting to the paps as of late, maybe the man doesn't want the general public in his personal life :lupe:

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Breh, Kanye doesn't do interviews, only time we hear from him is when he drops new music or rants about something at a concert.

Considering how hes been reacting to the paps as of late, maybe the man doesn't want the general public in his personal life :lupe:

he just did the new York times magazine interview....he always does interviews....

but anyway that wasn't even wat I was referring to,....

im talking about being unusually quiet about his "alleged" baby's birth......

there is no way to get around that.......there is at least some part of the "tea" that is correct.......

we know kanye would be on twitter bragging and hyping about this......

obviously the medical reports are true.....or the doubting it is his kid......or more likely a combination of both......

Canada Goose

Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
he just did the new York times magazine interview....he always does interviews....

but anyway that wasn't even wat I was referring to,....

im talking about being unusually quiet about his "alleged" baby's birth......

there is no way to get around that.......there is at least some part of the "tea" that is correct.......

we know kanye would be on twitter bragging and hyping about this......

obviously the medical reports are true.....or the doubting it is his kid......or more likely a combination of both......

He only done like two interviews in like a couple of years, the NYT interview you mentioned and the one where he was talking about he gave sway his first TV.

As for the second part of your post, I guess its just best to wait and see :ehh:

The truth will come out eventually :ehh:

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
Idk what's going on in this thread :why: and wtf is spill tea?

Ezigbo Nwanyi

From the East
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Home of Dr. Michael Okpara & GeneralAguiyi-Ironsi
Idk what's going on in this thread :why: and wtf is spill tea?

Tea: Gossip, juicy information

Spill tea: the request to provide the information or gossip ASAP

Used in a Sentence: "As Keisha was walking home she spotted Tyrone (her friends boyfriend) kissing another woman. She scurried back home and told her other friends she saw something fowl today. Her friends replied what did you see.....spill the tea bytch".

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Let's get some real tea popping...PART 2 - Page 42

I'm the Original K....K incog...

Idk what the other K....K incog is talking about. I haven't heard anything from the J's about Kan...y.e being there. The sisters/no one is speaking/at the hospital because they don't approve of the baby being induced. K....K went off on them so they have stepped back.

Inducing the baby has fired back at them. The baby is under 5lbs, in the NICU, and in an incubator. So, please pray. Although the J's have decided to step back they are sad. No Kan....y.e photo ops via the incubator. Sorry to all that believed that. No stories will be released until the baby is stable.

DO NOT BELIEVE LEAKED STORIES. K.....J and J.....C are going to continue to release things that are not true.

:dwillhuh: This broad is about to make an innocent child die before they blink all because of her birdbrain self wanting to convince doctors to induce before the due date......If you think she is hated now....

Please No "GURRRLLL" owl gifs or any other gifs.......this shyt is something that is serious....Whether or not you believe LSA....a baby being released 5 weeks before a due date is not a good sign and whether or not Yeezy is the father I don't want to joke around about the situation
Say, you aren't american are you? What country are you from?

BuyandSave

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#inherentville
How come they don't spell out the people's names when they type that shyt? :huh: They always type it out all weird like: "K...e/ W and KK". Wtf is that shyt?

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
How come they don't spell out the people's names when they type that shyt? :huh: They always type it out all weird like: "K...e/ W and KK". Wtf is that shyt?

once again.......... :birdman:

they say it because a lot of celebs have google alerts and they would see it if their full name is spelled out in a thread

god damn these clowns need to get their tea game up :heh:

BuyandSave

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#inherentville

they say it because a lot of celebs have google alerts and they would see it if their full name is spelled out in a thread

Thanks for the info but I'll leave that dirty gossiping shyt to the women.:wtb:

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power

Has you're account been hacked ? the hell is wrong with you today. We don't want 'tea'

why are you bringing things from a women's gossip site to here

this isn't like your s/n to post this type of shyt :dahell:

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
A lot of those females on lsa have a unhealthy hate for K and a insatiable thirst for "tea." No tear would be shed for her if she or that baby were to die.

K has not looked healthy since the beginning of her pregnancy...... maybe because of all that unhealthy food she was eating.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Has you're account been hacked ? the hell is wrong with you today. We don't want 'tea'

why are you bringing things from a women's gossip site to here

this isn't like your s/n to post this type of shyt :dahell:

sorry about that everyone my little cousin logged into my account.

I was at Church earlier