Tea: Kanye's "Alleged" Baby Is Under 5 Pounds Due To Kim's Vainness

HowardHughes

Still hiding
Daps
Reppin
Vegas
no I did not.

im just spreading the word since the moderators on this website STILL have not given us our own "Incogneato" feature so we can spill tea on here ourselves

picard-facepalm.jpg

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Kim saw her stomach looking like tire skid marks and had to pull the trigger even if it meant destroying her seed. Sad.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.
Daps
Reppin
Dona Nobis Pacem
:usure: you've seen "severe" edema before....

Doesn't look severe too me.

Its not even a good enough pic to determine if its edema or not....
I've seen better quality versions, I posted the smallest one I could find...

Of course I've seen much worse in pts with kidney failure, etc., but like I said a 5'2" pregnant woman should not be swole like that... She didn't look healthy... pregnancy is not a disease. The only thing that supposed to get bigger is the abdomen. It's not supposed to incapacitate an otherwise healthy woman... unless there are complications...

“It has long been recognized that events during pregnancy influence the health and well-being of the newborn. This recognition, and the obvious need to provide integrated care to both mother and baby, has led to the establishment of perinatology as the medical specialty that bridges the gap between the obstetrician’s concern for the pregnant woman and the care of her newborn by a pediatrician. Only recently have we begun to understand that events occurring long before pregnancy, sometimes inter-generationally, can affect our reproductive capabilities. We also now know that vicissitudes in our own uterine existence may profoundly influence the rest of our lives both physically and behaviorally. Population based studies of these phenomena fall within the domain of perinatal epidemiology, which has evolved into a major subspecialty of epidemiology and an important component of perinatal medicine.”

desp

SO MUCH FUN
Daps
Did my mans really just request a forum for us to "spill tea" on celebrities?

You a fukkin fakkit breh. :scusthov:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
I'd like to ask y'all gentle if you think Kanye is taking a major L by impregnating Kim K?
Or is she the ideal woman that's most desirable?

I feel like you're trying to trap us with that question.

Seea

rill rill
Daps
Reppin
Nope.
If you look at her last pictures, she was very swollen, so it's likely that she might have had preeclampsia... If that's the case then they would have to do a C section to deliver early.

Or an induction. Getting induced when your doctor discovers preeclampsia is a common response; it's a sign your body has become inhabitable and will get more so if the baby remains in your womb.