Tea: Kanye's "Alleged" Baby Is Under 5 Pounds Due To Kim's Vainness

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Let's get some real tea popping...PART 2 - Page 42

I'm the Original K....K incog...

Idk what the other K....K incog is talking about. I haven't heard anything from the J's about Kan...y.e being there. The sisters/no one is speaking/at the hospital because they don't approve of the baby being induced. K....K went off on them so they have stepped back.

Inducing the baby has fired back at them. The baby is under 5lbs, in the NICU, and in an incubator. So, please pray. Although the J's have decided to step back they are sad. No Kan....y.e photo ops via the incubator. Sorry to all that believed that. No stories will be released until the baby is stable.

DO NOT BELIEVE LEAKED STORIES. K.....J and J.....C are going to continue to release things that are not true.

:dwillhuh: This broad is about to make an innocent child die before they blink all because of her birdbrain self wanting to convince doctors to induce before the due date......If you think she is hated now....

Please No "GURRRLLL" owl gifs or any other gifs.......this shyt is something that is serious....Whether or not you believe LSA....a baby being released 5 weeks before a due date is not a good sign and whether or not Yeezy is the father I don't want to joke around about the situation

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
"LSA Tea" :what:?

My nikka legendnas :dahell:....

son-i-am-disappoint-original.gif

.༼-◕_◕-༽.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.
Daps
Reppin
Dona Nobis Pacem
If you look at her last pictures, she was very swollen, so it's likely that she might have had preeclampsia... If that's the case then they would have to do a C section to deliver early.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
If you look at her last pictures, she was very swollen, so it's likely that she might have had preeclampsia... If that's the case then they would have to do a C section to deliver early.

Did you read the thread I linked???

:huhldup:

If not then that was a good ass guess because that is exactly what someone said she was treated for. THey mentioned that she has been crying because she has not been able to see the baby.

And also was treated for another medical condition along with preeclampsia but I forgot the name

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Idk anything about Kan...y.e because they aren't talking about him. More concerned about baby's health. We also aren't sure about the induction/due date. Last I heard it was for vanity reasons but no one knows. No solid facts and no one is really concerned/talking about it because they are more worried about the baby.

J's said that Ko....is with K....K now or on her way to K....K (matriarch). K....J has supposedly been booted because K....K told her not to release anything but the fact that the baby was here and she went above and beyond.

Papz were lying and acting like they just had babies so they could try to get in. NICU nurses weren't having it.

^^^^This makes sense. We all clown LSA about the "rumors" and "tea" they start but if you think about it all that they are saying now is making perfect sense........

Think about it for a second........hasn't it been VERY VERY STRANGE that even prior to the birth and after the birth hasn't said much at all???? Like he realized really quick how stupid he was after acting crazy hyping "my baby" up at those New Years Concerts......

This comes across like Kim tried to induce to force Kanye to be around her again since he was missing for a while probably cause he doubted it was his kid......and to make him look bad if he wasn't around for a Fathers Day birth.....

Its a day after her birth.....Kanye hasn't said or "bragged" about anything......

Despite your feelings on any gossiping.........something is DEFINITELY UP

.༼-◕_◕-༽.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.
Daps
Reppin
Dona Nobis Pacem
Did you read the thread I linked???

:huhldup:

If not then that was a good ass guess because that is exactly what someone said she was treated for. THey mentioned that she has been crying because she has not been able to see the baby.

And also was treated for another medical condition along with preeclampsia but I forgot the name

I saw a picture of her and she was swoller than a muhfucca... I see pregnant women all the time, and THAT level ain't normal...