4 icons but the coli says TDE is better.... :mjlol:
But what about ab soul :damn:

The Coli.com

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
This is one of them contrarian arguments that Glasses Malone would make based of TDE being held up by Kendrick and the Interscope Machine for the last 10 years

TDE as a label didn't even run LA....It was never a destination for the top LA acts, nor did their music influence the LA sound....and it's undeniably TDE's biggest failure as a record label.

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
Even Ruthless had more classics and sales overall than TDE :snoop: and I love TDE but let's be real.

Eazy Duz It
SOC
No One Can Do It Better
N4L
It's On 187um
Creepin On Ah Come Up
E. 1999 Eternal
Kiss My Black Azz
Supersonic
Livin' Like Hustlers
Black Mafia Life
Uncle Sam's Curse
Funk Upon A Rhyme
Paid The Cost
Real Brothas
The Art Of War
Mo' Thugs Family Scriptures
the gottdamn Black-Eyed Peas

fixed

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
Problem ( nobody is calling him by his real name ) is in reality one of the victims/survivors of LA rap that wasn't able to get on after Game did.

When his time did come, he took full advantage....carved out a solid fanbase/career from it....But he likely does feel slighted cause he was in between two waves of LA rap.

This is really is really a dishonest take from him... and it disregards the fact that Daz,Quik,Dre as producers delivered more and superior products in those 4 years...even if you exclude all the Death Row affiliates because they had deals with other labels or didn't release albums until post-98 it's still not even a question.

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
TDE lasted longer than DR… let’s see if the label can utilize the talent left on the label

DR started getting too comfortable during the second wave though and couldn’t recover after Pac died

Top Dawg stays in the background which is something Suge should have done. If Suge had focused on music and not trying to be a black mob boss in the public, things would be different.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dj Quik was right when he said Death Row only had impact classics, no quality classics except for Doggystyle
How old are you.
a lot of people now recognizing what top and them have done

i been knew though

^this was like 7 years ago and they still on top dont ask me how :wow:

before mr morale most of the talk was about why is tde never releasing music and is top Doing that and also Kendrick’s struggle to leave tde . Stop it

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
TDE lasted longer than DR… let’s see if the label can utilize the talent left on the label

DR started getting too comfortable during the second wave though and couldn’t recover after Pac died

Top Dawg stays in the background which is something Suge should have done. If Suge had focused on music and not trying to be a black mob boss in the public, things would be different.
The longevity was helped by not releasing music for periods

Daps
before mr morale most of the talk was about why is tde never releasing music and is top Doing that and also Kendrick’s struggle to leave tde . Stop it

i don't really care about release frequency :russell:that's a very amateur and very online internet ass nikka talking point. you stop it.
it's about quality. never been a period in 15 years i wasn't bumpin something TDE, even if it was from prior year
i've been on control system in the gym lately :wow: