Task, The sequel to Mare of Easttown, HBO 2025

Patrick Kane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Binged it this weekend - great show all around. Cast, writing, themes, pacing. I really enjoyed how they built the suspense and the way they captured the small town feel. HBO stay dropping these classics :banderas:

Show don’t need a second season though :martin: was dope as a limited series. Leave it at that.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Just finished this and was planning to write up my thoughts but first I have to say:

SOMEONE MOVE BABY DJ IN WITH A DIFFERENT FAMILY ASAP!!! :damn::bryan::damn::bryan:

How the fukk is he going to grow up visiting his brother-cousin, who killed his mother, while also knowing his father-uncle, who's in jail for statutory raping his mother and covering up her murder :mindblown:

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
They can make another season just with a different storyline. This might take true detective spot if they stick to it.
Have a hard time seeing HBO take on two crime anthologies since they’re already in talks with continuing on with True Detective under a new writer and director.

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
Watched all 7 episodes the evening.

Great show, knew there had to be another twist coming.

But man this show is so similar to Happy Valley it’s funny. I wonder if the creator of MOE has watched it.

If you haven’t watched it I would highly recommend it.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Just finished episode 2, this show is brazy as fukk :damn: .

All these small town shytkicking northeast cacs are so intertwined :wow:

Evan Peters in his bag right now. He's gonna be one of the top Hollywood prestige guys