Task, The sequel to Mare of Easttown, HBO 2025

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
They say it could be three years IF a second season happens, remember it was two years in between big little lies

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
This is why I have never cancelled HBO. We may go through some lean years where I’m surviving off the past shows, but goddamn they always come through.

didn’t even know Kate was English.
Yeah HBO would be the last streaming service I would ever cancel

Daps
Watching now, on episode 4 where the grandma gets knocked over and hits her head and doesn't know what year it is.

:to: Why do i feel like she is going to be diagnosed with dementia by the end of the episode.

That's how my granddad got diagnosed. He was perfectly fine, sharp as a whip, we would discuss politics every time we talked...

and one night he was coming down the stairs and missed a step and fell and hit his head..

he had to be taken to the hospital and while he was there, he got diagnosed with dementia..

He was never the same and within the next few months he started deteriorating mentally... It was so quick that i was in denial.

I couldn't believe it was happening so quick.

:to:

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
Watching now, on episode 4 where the grandma gets knocked over and hits her head and doesn't know what year it is.

:to: Why do i feel like she is going to be diagnosed with dementia by the end of the episode.

That's how my granddad got diagnosed. He was perfectly fine, sharp as a whip, we would discuss politics every time we talked...

and one night he was coming down the stairs and missed a step and fell and hit his head..

he had to be taken to the hospital and while he was there, he got diagnosed with dementia..

He was never the same and within the next few months he started deteriorating mentally... It was so quick that i was in denial.

I couldn't believe it was happening so quick.

:to:
My grandma died from dementia. I know your pain, even when they’re still alive, it’s like they’re dead already. Wouldn’t wish it on my worst enemy

Daps
My grandma died from dementia. I know your pain, even when they’re still alive, it’s like they’re dead already. Wouldn’t wish it on my worst enemy

yeah, man. I was in denial for the longest because I just KNEW my granddad was okay. During Obama's 1st term, it was one of the greatest feelings to call my granddad as a grown man and discuss politics with him.

We would talk about Obama, and about Kwame Kilpatrick (he voted for Kwame twice :why: :bryan:)

but we would have riveting discussions about politics, man. And he was sharp, sharp.

Then when he took that fall, for the first week or so, he was good. Then the decline happened fast.

He lived for several more years later, but he was just a shell of himself. It broke my heart because we were so close.

It really made me proud some years later at his funeral, when my dad spoke, he mentioned that him and my granddad had talked (before he got sick) and my granddad told him how proud he was of me, and how much he enjoyed our debates.