Task, The sequel to Mare of Easttown, HBO 2025

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
They ramped shyt up this Ep. Last 10 mins had them SOTL vibes :leon:.

Lil boy beat da shyt outta dat Gump ass fry thrower with that lunch tray :ahh:

I wonder if his dad having an affair may be an affair wit you know who to tie up the other case :whoa:

I haven't seen SOTL is like forever, so pretty clever some of you got that similarity, but buffalo bill doesn't shoot her right away when he had the chance.

I had to watch the ending of SOTL and see that scene again.

I honestly wish the tension was drawn out more, like in that scene in Zodiac where he visits the guy with the basement.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
If they stick the landing here this is easily better than any detective show HBO has had since TD season 1 (big little lies, sharp objects, the undoing)
I love Sharp Objects too much for it to not take that title but yeah, the slow burn whodunnits are easily HBO’s bread and butter.

Daps
when I heard 5 racks for a missing girl, I knew those were crackhead prices :francis:

Breh asked for $5k when there was a $15k reward out for that chick. :laff::laff::laff:

Did they ever explain why Frank lied about knowing Erin? If all he did was buy her some supplies out of sympathy, why lie about that? He had been married to a cop for years he should’ve known better than that. And then he acted like she was the bad guy for ‘making’ him take a paternity test. You can’t lie and then get mad someone doesn’t believe you.

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
Show is piff. I wasn't expecting this episode to have such an intense ending.

So does it look like the baby daddy really did Kill Erin?

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
I love Sharp Objects too much for it to not take that title but yeah, the slow burn whodunnits are easily HBO’s bread and butter.
a nicca still got the sharp objects finale to watch :lupe:

amy adams killed the role tho
Dude got fooled into thinking he could get the Kate Winslet p*ssy and got his brains blown out the next day :mjcry:

she was gon give it up that night. You seen the way she reacted when he shot his shot...... that's why he got dusted tho

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps