Task, The sequel to Mare of Easttown, HBO 2025

Knights89

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ryan-ross.gif

I thought he was going to let it slide but young dude fukked him up like a young Sonny Corleone lol

Last edited:

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
props on them not waiting til the finale to solve everything

kinda had a feeling Peters would get got when he kissed Mare :mjlol:

like you get your moment creh now peace out :mjgrin:
I knew something was gonna happen to him after that convo with his mother, but I only thought breh would get injured. Was still taken aback by how sudden it all was.

Incidents like this hardly happen on-screen in the show and made last night’s major moment hit that much harder for me. Something I’ve noticed with this show and have a liking for.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I knew something was gonna happen to him after that convo with his mother, but I only thought breh would get injured. Was still taken aback by how sudden it all was.

that's how it be. Sudden and w/o explanation. They ran into the wrong man. That was Game of Thrones level of shock.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
OK I asked that to ask this.

I never smoked a cigarette in my life. The only brand of cogs I can detect is Menthols. Would the smokers or former smokers in here know what Winston's smell like?
My grandfather smoked Winstons and I couldn't differentiate the smell of those from the Kools and Newports that my dad and uncle smoked.