Task, The sequel to Mare of Easttown, HBO 2025

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Mare just as effed up as her dad, son, and grandson, she just hide it better

Y'all was posting y'all theories but I knew homegirl was way too hot to be a side character.

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Unbelievable episode. HBO does it again :wow: the intensity when they realized he was the kidnapper was :damn:
He should have gave the blicky to mare. He was way too scary in that moment.

Mare just as effed up as her dad, son, and grandson, she just hide it better

Y'all was posting y'all theories but I knew homegirl was way too hot to be a side character.
Same. When she looked out the window as mare and Ol boy were driving off I know she was mixed up in some shyt.

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The cancer patient mom gonna be kissing mare ass next episode. Its crazy how they wrapped the main storyline so early and there is still so much other stuff to unwrap.
I think there is something more sinister about what happened to the old lady that died in the car crash. The husband that got caught cheating seems like there is more there as well. Erins father looks like it might be that uncle who ran out when questioned.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
CRACK!
UKVu0t8.gif

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The cancer patient mom gonna be kissing mare ass next episode. Its crazy how they wrapped the main storyline so early and there is still so much other stuff to unwrap.
I think there is something more sinister about what happened to the old lady that died in the car crash. The husband that got caught cheating seems like there is more there as well. Erins father looks like it might be that uncle who ran out when questioned.
That wasn’t eh main storyline. The main storyline is the dead girl which hasn’t been solved yet

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
PA has urban small cities that are in the middle of nowhere.

I thought this show was supposed to be in a town like EASTON though, which is right on the PA/NJ border
A lot of the show was shot in the Marcus Hook area which is right across the Commodore Barry bridge from Jersey.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Did that hooker say she saw Winstons in the van or said he smelled like Winstons?
She saw them. She said it was something that she took notice of because the only other person she'd seen smoke them was her grandmother.

Last edited: