Tariq Says Trump Will Start a Racial Holy War Against Blacks

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
It's my constitutional right to talk as much shyt about Trump as much as I want...:ld:

In this EC does voting counts?!!? Yes or no?!? Did voting matter in those states where those citizen numbers doesnt mean shyt????

Does voting matter in local elections where the outcome can be subverted by outside third parties and those with lobbying power... That's the darkside about voting you dont seem to put out there for the coli to understand for every politician you put into office you have outside forces working against you regardless of who you voted for...

Give you an example... You have 2 candidates running for office one wants to keep the powerplant open even though it's poisoning people, one wants to close it thus helping people. the one who closes it makes a sound argument the guy who wants to close the powerplant wins. Then here comes the secret 3rd party powerplant lobbying group. they wine and dine the politician give him gifts, tell him if he keeps the powerplant open it'll bring in money and even though he knows it's poisoning the people he goes to the senate, makes a law with 10 other senators who are in the same lobbying groups pocket to keep the powerplant open... And that my friend is how democracy works and thus did your vote truly count?!!? :trollol:

You've wasted more energy writing all this than it would have cost you to vote.

You're convinced so do you Breh. Hopefully you don't infect others.

And hopefully others of you out there will open your eyes. Not saying that voting will magically change things but it's something vs nothing (besides blah blah blah)

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
:dahell: Isnt that the point I've been making, and I see you never answered my hypothetical situation

Cause it's nonsense.

Voting costs nothing so there's no downside. When one candidate is clearly against your best interests it's irresponsible if you don't try to stop him.

Okay whatever duke. Make up some more short stories to justify your lack of effort.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
It's my constitutional right to talk as much shyt about Trump as much as I want...:ld:

In this EC does voting counts?!!? Yes or no?!? Did voting matter in those states where those citizen numbers doesnt mean shyt????

Does voting matter in local elections where the outcome can be subverted by outside third parties and those with lobbying power... That's the darkside about voting you dont seem to put out there for the coli to understand for every politician you put into office you have outside forces working against you regardless of who you voted for...

Give you an example... You have 2 candidates running for office one wants to keep the powerplant open even though it's poisoning people, one wants to close it thus helping people. the one who closes it makes a sound argument the guy who wants to close the powerplant wins. Then here comes the secret 3rd party powerplant lobbying group. they wine and dine the politician give him gifts, tell him if he keeps the powerplant open it'll bring in money and even though he knows it's poisoning the people he goes to the senate, makes a law with 10 other senators who are in the same lobbying groups pocket to keep the powerplant open... And that my friend is how democracy works and thus did your vote truly count?!!? :trollol:
Jesus you type a lot of words without making much sense

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Cause it's nonsense.

Voting costs nothing so there's no downside. When one candidate is clearly against your best interests it's irresponsible if you don't try to stop him.

Okay whatever duke. Make up some more short stories to justify your lack of effort.

Ok so what if you Voted and the wrong candidate won then???:gucci:

YOU STILL WON'T ANSWER THE fukkING QUESTION!!!! :birdman: In that hypothetical situation does your vote TRULY count yes or no!!! :mindblown:

It ain't about lack of effort... :dahell: :what: It's about knowing the game is rigged why continue to fukking play this stupid ass game...

JahBuhLun

Graphic Alchemist
Daps
:snoop:

Maybe because I watched that 8 hr doc 4 times...but, really?

Explain the cut on his hand? The boot print in blood? The killers bleeding on the same side as the hand OJ mysteriously cut? Blood in his car? The pattern of abuse he got away with?

This is a cut and dry case if; the LAPD wasn't racist, Mark Furham told the truth about saying the N word and the cops at the scene not mishandling evidence.

He did it and should went to prison, but, he was rich.
Furhman lied on the witness stand, the tapes came out and he pleaded the 5th. When asked if he had ever planted evidence he pleaded the 5th. You don't plead the 5th on something like that, esp. if you're a cop.
OJ is serving a 33 year sentence for trying to get his own shyt back that he entrusted to white people.
Which is funny because the civil case was a 33 million dollar judgement against him.

OJ is in jail because he trusted white people.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
It's not blaming.

I'm just saying if this stuff matters then act. Period.

Make an effort. If you can't do that then why waste your breath?

Black People did act but White and Hispanic America wanted Trump in and got him in. So take it up with them instead of perpetuating this racist lie that Trump's in office because of Black People.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Ok so what if you Voted and the wrong candidate won then???:gucci:

YOU STILL WON'T ANSWER THE fukkING QUESTION!!!! :birdman: In that hypothetical situation does your vote TRULY count yes or no!!! :mindblown:

It ain't about lack of effort... :dahell: :what: It's about knowing the game is rigged why continue to fukking play this stupid ass game...

Fukc your hypothetical.

We are dealing with an actual.

MAGA is some Nazi shyt and your Black ass is the target.

But you think it's a stupid game.