Tariq Says Trump Will Start a Racial Holy War Against Blacks

IdealMan

Banned
Daps
My only problem with him is he never talks disrespectful towards any white supremacist the way he does to his own fans or callers
I swear I have BEEN saying this but they always ignore his vitriol towards his black callers. If a brotha is just slow getting to the point he goes on this "see this is what's wrong with nikkaz" tirade. If a black woman calls in it "let me see what you look like, what's your Instagram name" before he acknowledges the question. If a white calls in insulting him or questioning him it's "sir this and sir that".

Even in last nights episode when he was talking about OJ Simpson he was saying nikkaZ always believe white mommy and white daddy when a majority black jury got him off, we never believed he did that sh1t and that's why he walked. Are we talking about white supremacy or is he always talking about nikkaZ as he calls us for no reason.

Texas2step

H-Town it's NOT our year
Daps
do you mean one on one or in general?
one on one whether by phone or face to face. A couple of months ago he had WS on his show and he gave a lot of respect and time to speak his nonsense. Even with Schultz, who was spitting a lot of WS talking points and Tariq even to this day calls him a suspected WS because he is somehow afraid of messing up that connect by calling him a WS. Every WS he comes into contact with, he is not as dismissive as he is with his own fans or callers. The way he dismisses his callers as being ignorant dumb hoodrats or constantly cutting them off in a rude way shows he is more comfortable belittling black ppl then he is WS.

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
If voting cost $1000 or you had to climb a mountain to vote then this argument might matter.

Voting is free and it's pretty easy. Even if you think that they throw your ballot out, it costs almost nothing so what is the drawback?

Whatever to all that. Here's the part that really annoys me:

If you don't think voting is important, why open your mouth to complain about the result of the vote?

If you don't give a fukc, then continue not giving a fukc.

But you do care, you just don't care enough to actually put one foot in front of the other. And Tariq didn't just not vote, he told his followers to not vote. Your argument about being in NYC can't possibly apply to every Black person in America.

So I say simply: if this stuff matters to you, you have to act. Not voting and complaining is the epitome of smart dumb.

Yup. And this doesn't even account for voting on local stuff

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
If voting cost $1000 or you had to climb a mountain to vote then this argument might matter.

Voting is free and it's pretty easy. Even if you think that they throw your ballot out, it costs almost nothing so what is the drawback?

Whatever to all that. Here's the part that really annoys me:

If you don't think voting is important, why open your mouth to complain about the result of the vote?

If you don't give a fukc, then continue not giving a fukc.

But you do care, you just don't care enough to actually put one foot in front of the other. And Tariq didn't just not vote, he told his followers to not vote. Your argument about being in NYC can't possibly apply to every Black person in America.

So I say simply: if this stuff matters to you, you have to act. Not voting and complaining is the epitome of smart dumb.

Not voting and complaining... IE freedom of speech is a constitutional right... Regardless I'm complaining about trump but at the end of the day in terms of the electoral college those majority white states with more EC numbers matter the most, and the dregs and middle america came out and voted for a man who is a con-artist, a bigot, a close minded opportunist like most republican followers do...

:ld: Fact remains Hillary or Trump Was NOT a candidate even worth voting for... :yeshrug: keep it 100... Neither of them inspires me as an american citizen or hope in the american way of life towards the future...

By electing this madman into office america just guaranteed itself the implosion that is rightly deserved..

Voting is a right, but NOT voiting is a right too... like I said go to an asian neighborhood go ask them why don't they vote??? ask the jews who they voted for??? :mjpls: the onus as black people is not on us to vote blindly anymore... You want my vote, you earn it... :ufdup: and as far as I can see as long as these politicians remain corrupt, biased and crooked and only caring about money you won't receive my vote...

Bye' :ld:

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Not voting and complaining... IE freedom of speech is a constitutional right... Regardless I'm complaining about trump but at the end of the day in terms of the electoral college those majority white states with more EC numbers matter the most, and the dregs and middle america came out and voted for a man who is a con-artist, a bigot, a close minded opportunist like most republican followers do...

:ld: Fact remains Hillary or Trump Was NOT a candidate even worth voting for... :yeshrug: keep it 100... Neither of them inspires me as an american citizen or hope in the american way of life towards the future...

By electing this madman into office america just guaranteed itself the implosion that is rightly deserved..

Voting is a right, but NOT voiting is a right too... like I said go to an asian neighborhood go ask them why don't they vote??? ask the jews who they voted for??? :mjpls: the onus as black people is not on us to vote blindly anymore... You want my vote, you earn it... :ufdup: and as far as I can see as long as these politicians remain corrupt, biased and crooked and only caring about money you won't receive my vote...

Bye' :ld:

You don't make sense.

Either voting matters or it doesn't.

If Trump makes you uncomfortable then do something about it... besides blab

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
This is the reason people were saying get off your ass and try to stop Trump.

Meanwhile other people were saying don't bother to vote.

Why are you trying to blame Black people for Trump being in office along with putting that on Tariq?:patrice:

White and Hispanic America got him in not Black people.

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
one on one whether by phone or face to face. A couple of months ago he had WS on his show and he gave a lot of respect and time to speak his nonsense. Even with Schultz, who was spitting a lot of WS talking points and Tariq even to this day calls him a suspected WS because he is somehow afraid of messing up that connect by calling him a WS. Every WS he comes into contact with, he is not as dismissive as he is with his own fans or callers. The way he dismisses his callers as being ignorant dumb hoodrats or constantly cutting them off in a rude way shows he is more comfortable belittling black ppl then he is WS.
WS don't call up like that. The WS talking sh!t on his twitter timeline are too chicken to call.

Tariq explained why he gives WS, who rarely call in, time speak. To teach listeners how to deal with WS and their nonsense. It depends on whether you agree with that or not.

I agree with your take on Shultz. He was too nice, only soft shoe sh!ttin on him.

Tariq is not dissmissive of all his callers. And the fukkery between Tariq and some of the callers has provided a lot entertainment the past years.

We won't truly know if your assertion is true untill WS start having the balls to call in on a consistent basis instead of consistently trolling his timline.

Last edited:

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Why are you trying to blame Black people for Trump being in office along with putting that on Tariq?:patrice:

White and Hispanic America got him in not Black people.

It's not blaming.

I'm just saying if this stuff matters then act. Period.

Make an effort. If you can't do that then why waste your breath?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
You don't make sense.

Either voting matters or it doesn't.

If Trump makes you uncomfortable then do something about it... besides blab

It's my constitutional right to talk as much shyt about Trump as much as I want...:ld:

In this EC does voting counts?!!? Yes or no?!? Did voting matter in those states where those citizen numbers doesnt mean shyt????

Does voting matter in local elections where the outcome can be subverted by outside third parties and those with lobbying power... That's the darkside about voting you dont seem to put out there for the coli to understand for every politician you put into office you have outside forces working against you regardless of who you voted for...

Give you an example... You have 2 candidates running for office one wants to keep the powerplant open even though it's poisoning people, one wants to close it thus helping people. the one who closes it makes a sound argument the guy who wants to close the powerplant wins. Then here comes the secret 3rd party powerplant lobbying group. they wine and dine the politician give him gifts, tell him if he keeps the powerplant open it'll bring in money and even though he knows it's poisoning the people he goes to the senate, makes a law with 10 other senators who are in the same lobbying groups pocket to keep the powerplant open... And that my friend is how democracy works and thus did your vote truly count?!!? :trollol:

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
I've never believed OJ did it.

He didn't :yeshrug:

:snoop:

Maybe because I watched that 8 hr doc 4 times...but, really?

Explain the cut on his hand? The boot print in blood? The killers bleeding on the same side as the hand OJ mysteriously cut? Blood in his car? The pattern of abuse he got away with?

This is a cut and dry case if; the LAPD wasn't racist, Mark Furham told the truth about saying the N word and the cops at the scene not mishandling evidence.

He did it and should went to prison, but, he was rich.