Tariq Says Trump Will Start a Racial Holy War Against Blacks

BodeineBrazy

hehehehehehehehehe
Daps
Reppin
Philly, Norfside
I see the pieces falling in place, but it's not quite there. The one thing missing is a title which encompasses all of us.

For instance if we all embraced BLM. And in that way they could simply declare blm an enemy of the State.

Like I said, we're not there yet, but there's a lot of :ohhh: falling in place.

they dont need to do that. Thats the opposite of what they want. They want us fragmented into different groups ie blackfeminisn, blackgays, blackgreek, blacknerds, anything but just black.

Peep game, u notice we are the only people who identify so hard with the suffix... to spite the prefix.

Thats the game, thats step one because a crew fragmented can never prosper. Once our agenda is broken up into pieces we are easy pickens, because one group will always look at the other group and say, well thats not me. I'm not black, i'm the suffix. They killing the blackthugs? oh thats cool if they were blacknerds they would be okay, oh they degrading the blackfeminist? well thats okay cuz im... etc.

Tariq is a black Alex Jones, but we are in such a dire predicament i'll allow it.

omnifax

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kalamazoo, MI #ADOS
I don't know if it will happen in the way that he described but it did make me ponder on something he said which was "Trump won't make it 4 years" What can be gathered from that statement is that he believes Trump may be impeached, assassinated or possibly hurt to the point where he can't operate as POTUS. That stood out to me because we know the various US intelligence agencies seem to have a serious problem with Trump and appear to be actively undermining his presidency.

If one of the events stated previously were to occur they could easily frame it on a non-white person causing low-level whites to go on a rampage against non-whites, not necessarily war but increased violence against non-whites particularly blacks in this scenario. It's something to think about to say the least.

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
Times are so unpredictable that I rather him trying to put us on high alert (by reaching or hyperbole) rather than lull us to sleep and not even mention such things like code of conduct (like BET, Black radio). Like cats are saying, just listen to it with a critical ear and with knowledge that you still have to double check things for yourself. U'll be aight tuning in.

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
I thought this was an old video with the way he kept Hillary's name in his mouth

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
I listen to Tariq but I always listen to it with a grain of salt but Trump having these white supremacists in positions of power and in his cabinet... it's not far fetched to see shyt getting real bad for everyone non white... :patrice:

If this is White Surpremacy's last stand it's not hard to fathom some crazy muthafukka trying to exterminate black and brown people on a massive scale...

Inch by inch, escalation... things will happen....:yeshrug: I mean you already had the so-Called muslim ban... is it that so hard to fathom they will turn the shyt up to 11 on us on some jim crow reborn type of shyt!?!?

This is the reason people were saying get off your ass and try to stop Trump.

Meanwhile other people were saying don't bother to vote.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
This is the reason people were saying get off your ass and try to stop Trump.

Meanwhile other people were saying don't bother to vote.

Like I keep telling people here on the coli and off I live in NYC my vote wouldnt have counted in sheer numbers NYC was gonna be democratic... And in terms of the Electoral college it really didn't matter...

No one bothers telling the asians to vote because historically they don't vote... Or others...:mjpls: Why must the corrupt democrats or republicans even deserve our vote... In the illustrious words of Matt Murdock... You want my respect, you gotta earn it...:coffee:

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Like I keep telling people here on the coli and off I live in NYC my vote wouldnt have counted in sheer numbers NYC was gonna be democratic... And in terms of the Electoral college it really didn't matter...

No one bothers telling the asians to vote because historically they don't vote... Or others...:mjpls: Why must the corrupt democrats or republicans even deserve our vote... In the illustrious words of Matt Murdock... You want my respect, you gotta earn it...:coffee:

If voting cost $1000 or you had to climb a mountain to vote then this argument might matter.

Voting is free and it's pretty easy. Even if you think that they throw your ballot out, it costs almost nothing so what is the drawback?

Whatever to all that. Here's the part that really annoys me:

If you don't think voting is important, why open your mouth to complain about the result of the vote?

If you don't give a fukc, then continue not giving a fukc.

But you do care, you just don't care enough to actually put one foot in front of the other. And Tariq didn't just not vote, he told his followers to not vote. Your argument about being in NYC can't possibly apply to every Black person in America.

So I say simply: if this stuff matters to you, you have to act. Not voting and complaining is the epitome of smart dumb.

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Tariq is really out here profiting of these guys that believe his shyt

Don't get me wrong he's right on some shyt but he really hypes up the extremes.