Tariq Promotes Vlad, His Followers Start Asking Questions

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
And you're being disingenuous ass nikka lol. You conveniently left out the part I added to have people draw the conclusion YOU wanted. If that ain't lying & neg worthy & being corny on top of it

Jamar was born in The Bronx, New York City, but was raised in New Rochelle, New York.[2]Jamar has Afro-Guyanese heritage on his father's side, and he is the eldest of three brothers.[2]

IMG-9017.png

It’s easy to confuse people too lazy or dumb to read.

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Tariq is using Vlad to promote his new movie and getting paid to do so.

How is this any different from Tariq going on the former Tucker Carlson show/Fox news?
Because Tariq has been saying fukk vlad for years. Called him a culture vulture, tether, & agent. Vlad called him a grifter & race hustler. That’s not looking funny in the light to you?

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Because Tariq has been saying fukk vlad for years. Called him a culture vulture, tether, & agent. Vlad called him a grifter & race hustler. That’s not looking funny in the light to you?

And that's why it's perfect for Tariq to go on there.

Because it's gonna do numbers because of the beef and controversy and Tariq gets to promote his movie which is ABOUT Hip Hop to more people.

He will call out Vlad the same way he did the cac from No Jumper at some point.

Similar to this

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
Jamar was born in The Bronx, New York City, but was raised in New Rochelle, New York.[2]Jamar has Afro-Guyanese heritage on his father's side, and he is the eldest of three brothers.[2]

IMG-9017.png

It’s easy to confuse people too lazy or dumb to read.

You ain't posting nothing a lot of us don't know. He said this about 2 years ago when researching his own family history. But what your disingenuous ass left out was his mother being American Black. He said it in OP's vid & also said he didn't grow up hearing any accents from his Pop's or any other family or eating Caribbean/West Indian food. So if you're gonna tell part of his lineage, add the other part as well instead of being disingenuous

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
You ain't posting nothing a lot of us don't know. He said this about 2 years ago when researching his own family history. But what your disingenuous ass left out was his mother being American Black. He said it in OP's vid & also said he didn't grow up hearing any accents from his Pop's or any other family or eating Caribbean/West Indian food. So if you're gonna tell part of his lineage, add the other part as well instead of being disingenuous

Bro I gave you a direct quote from an interview, but let’s pretend you know him better than himself. Is Lord Jamar FBA and entitled to reparations even though his people were enslaved on a whole other continent?

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
Bro I gave you a direct quote from an interview, but let’s pretend you know him better than himself. Is Lord Jamar FBA and entitled to reparations even though his people were enslaved on a whole other continent?
What about his mother his Black American don't you get nikka lol? He said that out of his own mouth. In that vid on the OP, he considers himself Black American

Mastamimd

Ain't shyt
Daps
Reppin
Houston
And that's why it's perfect for Tariq to go on there.

Because it's gonna do numbers because of the beef and controversy and Tariq gets to promote his movie which is ABOUT Hip Hop to more people.

He will call out Vlad the same way he did the cac from No Jumper at some point.

Similar to this

:pachaha:

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
His mother his BLACK AMERICAN for the upteenth time nikka

What do you think lol

It doesn’t matter what I think. This isn’t based on my opinion. Let me just go to the source since you’re afraid to ask.

*goes to website… nikka selling flags on the first page

:mjlol:

I just asked Lord Jamar directly. I’ll let you know if he answers. Based on the website, it depends on when his father got here.