The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I fail to see what this has to do with my statement

And the whole post is false regardless lol
Your whole post is false. It's full of shyt since you are defending Tariq Nasheed who called a half white woman a FBA queen. That's not accurate. History doesn't matter. Her mother wasn't raped by a cac. She willingly had sex with a Black man. That's a biracial woman.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Exactly why I cut back on Podcasts. Unless it’s going to really help you( in your career etc). The real losers is the audience lol

People will really spend 2-4 hours every week listening to podcasts for 52 weeks, thinking they're building skills.

After 5 years that's a lot of listening to someone else that could've have been time spent on themselves learning real stuff.

There are some people that listen to podcasts 5-10 hours every week and watch as much pointless youtube fooling themselves into thinking they're bettering their lives, shyt is crazy.

Last edited:

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
Your whole post is false. It's full of shyt since you are defending Tariq Nasheed who called a half white woman a FBA queen. That's not accurate. History doesn't matter. Her mother wasn't raped by a cac. She willingly had sex with a Black man. That's a biracial woman.
For a FBA our bloodline can be contained with past rapes and interracial relationships. Many of us have a combination of both. Thats in our fba history. lol at history doesnt matter. These are facts im not asking for your cosign or approval

Yall willing to have the dumbest takes just to get a hit in on tariq:mjlol:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
FBA is a lineage.

So again. Are you calling ALL FBAs including the likes of MLK Jr and Fred Hampton c00ns, friend?
FBA is a coined termed by Tariq Nasheed who's a xenophobic black fundamentalist. You are getting played if you see him as more than entertainment.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
For a FBA our bloodline can be contained with past rapes and interracial relationships. Many of us have a combination of both. Thats in our fba history. lol at history doesnt matter. These are facts im not asking for your cosign or approval

Yall willing to have the dumbest takes just to get a hit in on tariq:mjlol:
Dumb dumb, if you are willingly mixed. You have nothing in common with the slaves who were raped. Stop being a c00n ass nikka

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
All these immigrants, nikkas who grew up in Non white communities are the same lol. From my travels that is one thing that made me being appreciate even more being American and growing up around black people. Not once in my fukking life was I ever confused about who I am and what society thinks of me. Sooooooo many folks get their wake up call in their fukking 20s and then exist in a state of confusion where some become super militant parodies of what they think "blackness" is, or they double down on c00ning and enter full slave mode.
The only people who have that problem are people who don't know themselves point blank period. If you have knowledge of self, this isnt a problem

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

LuuqMaan

Superstar
Daps

First off, that pic disrespectful :mjlol:

But bruh genuinely sounded like he wanted to build but Tariq just wanted to roast.

Is the message to leave FBA alone totally?

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God

First off, that pic disrespectful :mjlol:

But bruh genuinely sounded like he wanted to build but Tariq just wanted to roast.

Is the message to leave FBA alone totally?

He's a lying hypocrite. Everything he says is a contradiction unless it's against white supremacy. The only time he makes sense.