Tariq Nasheed vs Fresh n Fit n Tommy

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Tariq dog walked Myron
Holy lol

U know it’s bad when even Tommy agreed with Tariq
I’m ten minutes in and he got Myron sounding like Fresh :mjlol:

Myron is god tier when he is verbally punching only fans ho’s.

Myron also wanted to debate Umar. I can’t stand Umar but in a debate setting he is also damn near Thanos. He would destroy Myron

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I’m ten minutes in and he got Myron sounding like Fresh :mjlol:

Myron is god tier when he is verbally punching only fans ho’s.

Myron also wanted to debate Umar. I can’t stand Umar but in a debate setting he is also damn near Thanos. He would destroy Myron
These are those "you are the best when in your world" type situations lol. Tariq is good at recalling information but even he isn't "elite" at debating.

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
full

Screenshot-2024-06-17-at-7-55-52-AM.png

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
These are those "you are the best when in your world" type situations lol. Tariq is good at recalling information but even he isn't "elite" at debating.
Having that info recall talent can help an average debater. That’s where Tariq and Umar are so good. Even when wrong they can pull some horseshyt out of their ass and buy themselves time. Or simply pivot away from a problem in their logic by throwing up smoke screens

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Having that info recall talent can help an average debater. That’s where Tariq and Umar are so good. Even when wrong they can pull some horseshyt out of their ass and buy themselves time. Or simply pivot away from a problem in their logic by throwing up smoke screens

yeah the people they are talking to aren't well versed enough to fact check them. Richard Spencer and Jared Taylor are idiots but Tariq's energy was different with them. People like Jason Black and Prof. Black Truth are better "debaters" when it comes to facts but because they are faceless nikkas you can just write them off as weirdos who don't matter.