Tariq Nasheed Punks Out Tommy Sotomayor After Catching Him Slippin gives him c00n Train Award

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
respect to tariq for checking that nikka. tommy's body language tells me he is a straight up bytch. any man with an ounce of pride and respect for himself would have squared up with tariq. dude was begging vlad to get tariq out of his face and wouldn't even make eye contact with tariq:mjlol:
aye, I got nothing but respect for Tariq on this one.

Tommy was talking straight up murder shyt and Tariq pulled up on him solo :whew:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
tariq: this a cute sister right here, cripsy. you into sisters now brother? :mjlol:

crispy: SHUT UP, nikka :pacspit:

tariq: what you gon do, nikka :mjgrin:

crispy: y-you just mad :francis:

tariq was throwing LA codes around that bytch left and right. made sure to call him all types of bytches to his face :scusthov: thats an automatic swing violation. got all his personal space and ridiculed him :scust:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
On vlad? Tariq u starting to get on my nerves with associating with a cac culture vulture like vlad.
he pulled up to vlads office and disrupted his interview (with his own camera) in the middle of filming. then he posted all this shyt online before vlad and crispy could profit off it. he basically said "fukk vlad" with a smile :heh:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
have no idea what the hell going on between those 2, but damn, that was funny lol....tariq was clowning that cat and basically daring him to do something.....
long story short:

- Zo Williams, Tommy, and Tariq did a podcast where they were all just talking some general shyt about dating, pro-blackness, etc.
- Tommy was fundraising for a project (that never came out) and Tariq donated on some "I see you in the field" type of thing
- Tariq puts out hidden colors (I forget which one)
- Tommy asks why Tariq doesn't talk about jews more (which is super weird) but Tariq says, I'm talking about white supremacy, jews fall where they may etc...basically, Tariq thinks Tommy is on some weird shyt
- Tommy keeps calling out Tariq.
- Tariq is like...well since you keep bytching, I want my money back...
- Tommy ACTUALLY got served lawsuit papers while live streaming: Tommy Sotomayor gets SERVED LEGAL PAPERS during his podcast :dead: :mindblown:
- Tariq makes a point and FORCES Tommy to settle the lawsuit (no matter how small the amount)
- Tommy starts threatening tariq and talking about Tariq's dating-book history
- Tariq is like...watch it homie
- Tommy keeps going, talking about his wife, etc...
- Tariq keeps ignoring him. Actively. Even blocking people online who mention Tommy.
- Tommy starts going off the deep end socially and politically
- Tariq keeps ignoring
- Tommy threatens Tariq...physically.
- Tariq says fukk it...goes on a massive campaign to undermine and shyt on Tommy's whole existence...creates the puppet, calls Tommy's family up and exposes how he's estranged from them, how he got played by some White Russian girl looking for a green card who cheated on him, etc.
- Tariq lays fire to Tommy's whole career after warning him not to cross that line.
- Tommy is now synonymous with the crispy puppet and c00ning...mostly because he is a literal right-wing c00n now.

@mcellas you can quote this and put it in the OP for a summary FYI.

Last edited:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
he pulled up to vlads office and disrupted his interview (with his own camera) in the middle of filming. then he posted all this shyt online before vlad and crispy could profit off it. he basically said "fukk vlad" with a smile :heh:

Yeah it would be one thing if this was a clad recording and vlad uploaded it on his own.